test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Memphis Depay

Started by Unionjack,

I know we haven't been linked with him - I'm just wondering why not?

Should be worth a looksee!

DEPAY.thumb.jpg.d174ba21533a2f6bcfb38e38fe158553.jpg5c3afdfc3cd31_DEPAY1.thumb.png.a1631a729872961615de32cde018f29e.png

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

Got 11 and 11 so far this season Tho 3Gs are in Int Friendlies.

The assists interest me. And he plays ib numerous positions

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Got 11 and 11 so far this season Tho 3Gs are in Int Friendlies.

The assists interest me. And he plays ib numerous positions

Erm.wut? .depay has 6 goals for lyon in all comps

25 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Erm.wut? .depay has 6 goals for lyon in all comps

The vid was uploaded a month ago but maybe just the League goals? They didn't count the Int Friendlies

It does concern me hes not scored a goal in 2 months but hes had 5 assists.

22 Goals last season. 16 assists

Just depends on the price. IF he was cheap enough he would make a good backup. Dunno his price tho

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Didn't he flop so hard at Utd? 

He was a flop at Mourinho’s UTD just like De Bruyne or Salah were flops at his Chelsea. He was young, UTD were kaotic, he can still make it at a top side.

Vesper likes this

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He was a flop at Mourinho’s UTD just like De Bruyne or Salah were flops at his Chelsea. He was young, UTD were kaotic, he can still make it at a top side.

I could see him on our squad, there are FAR worse options out there, and he has the added benefit of actually being able to play at CF. Only issue would be his mentality. He is a bit of a prima donna.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know we haven't been linked with him - I'm just wondering why not?

Should be worth a looksee!

DEPAY.thumb.jpg.d174ba21533a2f6bcfb38e38fe158553.jpg5c3afdfc3cd31_DEPAY1.thumb.png.a1631a729872961615de32cde018f29e.png

Im not 100% on this but I think utd have buy back clause on him 

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

I like him alot, has that pace, dribbling and some power in him which makes him unpredictable.

But for now he is a very selfish and generaly loses a ball way too much from tactical perspective to play in big club. 

He made big improvement since leaving united though.

Johnnyeye likes this