Leandro Paredes

the wes

Would prefer him over Tonali, definitely. Tonali has talent but he isnt even half the level Verratti was at when he left Pescara to go to Paris... yes he's been called up and been training with the Italian NT but again I think Parades is at a better level to come in and offer something. Plus it makes sense for the kid to learn and improve at a team he has a key role playing in every week.

Regarding Paredes he is good but could be a bit sloppy sometimes with his passing or he was at Roma. He has physicality, good passing range, stamina, mobility too and fits the profile for a Sarri team as a CDM. Hopefully we can get him for under 30m. I think in terms of the market, 35m would be the highest we should pay though. Still plenty time to improve as well.

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unless you mean the last minute cock up and getting gazumped, do not worry, Paredes is miles beyond Golovin in performance at his task..

LOL In terms of every media post you read - EVERY - Golovin had signed on the dotted line and was ours.

I just smell a whiff of it where Mz Penny Pinscher comes into it.

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL In terms of every media post you read - EVERY - Golovin had signed on the dotted line and was ours.

Yup Golovin was a fuck up but a good one. Just recently missed an open net in Fabregas debut at Monaco.

Paredes on the other hand i am confident we eiöl get done but it will drag om a few more days.

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Id rather of missed out on Golovin and signed Kovacic than the other way around. Not saying Golovin is a bad player but theres no doubts who the better player is.

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Id rather of missed out on Golovin and signed Kovacic than the other way around. Not saying Golovin is a bad player but theres no doubts who the better player is.

Foresight is a great thing eh!

At the time I and many of is, thought he looked very good.

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I just hope Pep doesnt come sniffing around

no that many WC DH DMF's around, Fernandinho is soon 34, they are fucked without one, Neves did exactly set world on fire last nght in his 'audition'

de Jong only wants a package deal with de Ligt, and I cant see Shitty dropping £150, £160m on them

that leaves Paredes,

Rodri (aka the next Busquets) who I think he might toss crazy money at Atleti Madrid for him

Sandro Tonali (ZERO chance Pep turns keys over to an 18,19yo in THAT position)

Lucas Torreira (no chance)

Julian Weigl (maybe)

Igor Zubeldia (a shorter version of Rodri)

Sander Berge (so young though and never in a big league)

Arne Maier , great young german deep holder, not sure it he is a Pep style though

Jean-Philippe Gbamin maybe, but he is more of a DMF destoyer type

maybe he tries to convert Adrien Rabiot or Rodrigo Bentancur

Paredes is deffo the most doable for him

he must have a trick up his sleeve for another, or actually will move for Neves or Rodri or does a conversion or finds an unknown

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I just hope Pep doesnt come sniffing around

no that many WC DH DMF's around, Fernandinho is soon 34, they are fucked without one, Neves did exactly set world on fire last nght in his 'audition'

de Jong only wants a package deal with de Ligt, and I cant see Shitty dropping £150, £160m on them

that leaves Paredes,

Rodri (aka the next Busquets) who I think he might toss crazy money at Atleti Madrid for him

Sandro Tonali (ZERO chance Pep turns keys over to an 18,19yo in THAT position)

Lucas Torreira (no chance)

Julian Weigl (maybe)

Igor Zubeldia (a shorter version of Rodri)

Sander Berge (so young though and never in a big league)

Arne Maier , great young german deep holder, not sure it he is a Pep style though

Jean-Philippe Gbamin maybe, but he is more of a DMF destoyer type

maybe he tries to convert Adrien Rabiot or Rodrigo Bentancur

Paredes is deffo the most doable for him

he must have a trick up his sleeve for another, or actually will move for Neves or Rodri or does a conversion or finds an unknown

City were linked with early this winter window period....dont know how concrete the reports were...

54 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yep they are trying to fuck us

NOW

we met their new 35m euro price

and the they are saying, NYET we want more

They haven't actually turned that new bid down, the title is a bit misleading. If you read the piece it says they refused the original bid and it remains to be seen if they'll accept the new bid

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You