test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Leandro Paredes

Started by the wes,

317 posts in this topic
Don't understand this at all. Completely bang average PL player who looks right at home at midtable Everton. Not like he stands out there as being way better than anyone around him. He isn't nearly good enough for PSG.
They need someone to do the dirty work & Kante isn't within reach.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, Pizy said:
Don't understand this at all. Completely bang average PL player who looks right at home at midtable Everton. Not like he stands out there as being way better than anyone around him. He isn't nearly good enough for PSG.

They need someone to do the dirty work & Kante isn't within reach.

I can think of 50 players I would take over Idrissa Gueye, plus he turns 30 a month into the season

3 hours ago, Valdo said:

Sent from my F5121 with Tapatalk

I knew it was a done deal, zero chance the Guardian would have went out on a limb over just a rumour.

I doubt we sign anyone the last 3 days.

Unreal the incompetence if these bans come before 2020.

Johnnyeye likes this

I can think of 50 players I would take over Idrissa Gueye, plus he turns 30 a month into the season
Money isn't an issue for them, so a 6 month/1yr fix will do them fine.
Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Money isn't an issue for them, so a 6 month/1yr fix will do them fine.

They spoke with their chequebook

Paredes in, Gueye down into the dustbin of internet rumours.

I think it was a pure planted story, to pressurise the Zenit and Paredes' people to shit or get off the loo.

3 hours ago, Valdo said:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

meh whatever, they will remain european bottlers no matter who they sign. Fuck PSG

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

'£35m for Drinkwater and we hesitate over Paredes' - These Chelsea fans are absolutely fuming

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/35m-drinkwater-hesitate-over-paredes-15746700

That we spent 35m on Drinkwater is likely why we wouldn't do the same for Paredes. We got burned badly by wasting so much on a squad player. Club clearly don't want to do so again.

I don't agree with that because I think Paredes is miles better,minutes that is surely the club's thinking.

Johnnyeye, Unionjack and Vesper like this

Just now, Pizy said:

That we spent 35m on Drinkwater is likely why we wouldn't do the same for Paredes. We got burned badly by wasting so much on a squad player. Club clearly don't want to do so again.

I don't agree with that because I think Paredes is miles better,minutes that is surely the club's thinking.

A blind monkey flinging poo on a chalkboard with players names written on it would stand a better chance of coming up aces than our board.

Unionjack, Johnnyeye and Laylabelle like this

They spoke with their chequebook
Paredes in, Gueye down into the dustbin of internet rumours.
I think it was a pure planted story, to pressurise the Zenit and Paredes' people to shit or get off the loo.
Nothing new.

Can't believe anything you read during the crazy season tbh

Gueye has handed in a transfer request today, and has tonight been left out of the Everton side to face Huddersfield.

It could be Marko Arnautovic all over again where he back tracks.

2 hours ago, Arlen Correa said:

He is the only midfielder playing well for Argentina.

De Paul

Class player. Should honestly look at him when the ban is lifted. A winger naturally, but operated in midfield for the national side. Temendous workrate and very effective in the final third. 

Vesper likes this

Barely played this season. Maybe he would be useful in Sarri's system but we finished third and won EL anyway. And now for Lamps he surely wouldn't be useful. Dodget a bullet here. Thanks Marina or whoever for blocking Sarri wish. 

Alabama and kellzfresh like this