Leandro Paredes

the wes

Almost 50M for a backup player would have been too much. If the stories about Barella unwilling to come in january are true, I think that means Ampadu will be playing more from now until the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Almost 50M for a backup player would have been too much. If the stories about Barella unwilling to come in january are true, I think that means Ampadu will be playing more from now until the end of the season. 

Yep this deal for that kind of money would have made no sense. Rather use that 50M to buy Ben Chilwell (he should be the real priority!)

I'm also excited to see more of Ampadu. Apart from that one own goal he has been nothing short of excellent every time he has played

So we're gonna play a CB as regista. More square pegs round holes, awesome! The board should just fire itself when we miss out on top 4, not the coach. Sarri has been begging for a replacement, a coach who says he doesn't care about the market, so obviously he must be desperate for someone... but yeah let's ignore him.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

So we're gonna play a CB as regista. More square pegs round holes, awesome! The board should just fire itself when we miss out on top 4, not the coach.

As much as i really like Paredes and would love him here....the financial obligation is too much and knowing Sarri....he wont give him proper platform to compete and cement his place in the team....will always play his favourite Jorginho ahead of him....

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

As much as i really like Paredes and would love him here....the financial obligation is too much and knowing Sarri....he wont give him proper platform to compete and cement his place in the team....will always play his favourite Jorginho ahead of him....

There is still time, but it is so typical of us to have only one target and if we fumble it we panic or don't do anything. It's like we don't have a vast scouting network across the globe. Let's just hope to fuck Ampadu develops like the hype suggests.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

There is still time, but it is so typical of us to have only one target and if we fumble it we panic or don't do anything. It's like we don't have a vast scouting network across the globe. Let's just hope to fuck Ampadu develops like the hype suggests.

Spot on about our board...but there is still Rabiot only he doesnt want to play DLP....yes will be glad if Ampadu is given the platform to really grow and develop...

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Spot on about our board...but there is still Rabiot only he doesnt want to play DLP....yes will be glad if Ampadu is given the platform to really grow and develop...

We won't get Rabiot I would bet my house on it if I had one.

Just now, manpe said:

We won't get Rabiot I would bet my house on it if I had one.

Lol....just implying we aint all over him...seeing PSG doesnt want to lose him for free in the summer and his quoted price is peanuts...anyway if we are that desperate there are loads of talented DLPs out there...

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Conte would go bonkers if he was still in charge :lol: 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

In all fairness, the guy would probably be rotation here for a bit to start with but he will start for PSG undoubtedly as they didnt replace Thiago Motta in the summer when he retired and Thomas Tuchel made a huge deal of it a while ago in the media.

He is expensive as hell but eventualy we will have to buy quality backups. We cant win shit with average bench. And if Jorginho is absolute key in Sarri system, we are very stupid not to have two quality players in that position.

I just hope this wont be one of those cases; 

47m for Paredes too much. Buys Drinkwater 2.0 for 40m. Get the fuck off with that bs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You