test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Karim Benzema

Started by Unionjack,

34 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He is a global brand ambassador for multiple companies, he works with the United Nations as a sports advocate, and has so many contacts. I think he would be superb in the DoF role.

Ah OK>

It was the reason I wondered in particular why YOU liked him for it. Now I see.

I wasn't aware of his UN stuff.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Ah OK>

It was the reason I wondered in particular why YOU liked him for it. Now I see.

I wasn't aware of his UN stuff.

I followed him since he retired. He is very intelligent and seems to see the big picture on issues. Not saying he is the only one for the job, but I love him for the role. His connections in Germany alone would be massive.

Unionjack and Alabama like this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I followed him since he retired. He is very intelligent and seems to see the big picture on issues. Not saying he is the only one for the job, but I love him for the role. His connections in Germany alone would be massive.

I'm open to him as an option.. Has to be better than our currebt options. And like I said I do want us to utilize our old guard.

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm open to him as an option.. Has to be better than our currebt options. And like I said I do want us to utilize our old guard.

Other options 

Monchi  Roma

Ralf Rangnick  RB Leipzig 

Luis Campos   Lille

Andrea Berta  Atletico Madrid

Giuseppe Marotta Juve

Michael Zorc  Dortmund

On 06/01/2019 at 5:54 PM, eemanyooel said:

That guy has the making of a top class striker...two footed, pace, technical abilities and very good in the air...He is gonna be a beast in Sarriball...He won't cost a fortune unlike Icardi and Werner....but our board will be fooling around looking for stop gap solutions that will further elevate the level of mediocre players in the squad...

Wont cost a fortune? Hes a Benfica player. Lets not be silly. They know his worth and could easily ask for 50m at least considering Bayern are also very interested.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wont cost a fortune? Hes a Benfica player. Lets not be silly. They know his worth and could easily ask for 50m at least considering Bayern are also very interested.

Not a Benfica player for long, Frankfurt is going to activate option to buy.

£40-50m is a fair price.

Unionjack likes this

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Won't cost a fortune compared to Werner(my favourite ) and Icardi that will command nothing less than £90m transfer fee...

39 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Won't cost a fortune compared to Werner(my favourite ) and Icardi that will command nothing less than £90m transfer fee...

Again, Jovic is soon a Frankfurt player due to purchase option.

Icardi's release clause is still only £98m. That's a bargain in today's market. He may renew and Inter want to put it at £200 or so.

Werner's contract expires im summer 2020. Bayern will try to make a covert deal to have him run down contract and leave on a free to them. It is their usual tricksy way.

Unionjack and Alabama like this

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Again, Jovic is soon a Frankfurt player due to purchase option.

Icardi's release clause is still only £98m. That's a bargain in today's market. He may renew and Inter want to put it at £200 or so.

Werner's contract expires im summer 2020. Bayern will try to make a covert deal to have him run down contract and leave on a free to them. It is their usual tricksy way.

Bayern and their subtle tricky deal...Can we outrightly purchase him from Frankfurt at that cut deal price or they add their price? I mean Jovic...

20 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Bayern and their subtle tricky deal...Can we outrightly purchase him from Frankfurt at that cut deal price or they add their price? I mean Jovic...

His buy price for Frankfurt is only around £10m. So if we waved £40-50m or so in their face they would be sorely tempted. What I fear is a bidding war, especially if be finishes with 30 or more goals in aĺl comps.

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

His buy price for Frankfurt is only around £10m. So if we waved £40-50m or so in their face they would be sorely tempted. What I fear is a bidding war, especially if be finishes with 30 or more goals in aĺl comps.

Thats why I am so pissed we ain't after this winter window..

Vesper and Unionjack like this

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

Other options 

Monchi  Roma

Ralf Rangnick  RB Leipzig 

Luis Campos   Lille

Andrea Berta  Atletico Madrid

Giuseppe Marotta Juve

Michael Zorc  Dortmund

I see that the gooners are after taking on their old player Edu Gaspar  to be their DOF.

On 06/01/2019 at 6:11 PM, Vesper said:

We desperately need a DoF

I suggest

f6805b955977672dc73b7d2cbd28e4d9.jpg

Yeah 4 sure ,because our board is a load of BOLLOCKS