• Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Where is Kovacic?

He should be starting. He has been class against every top team, not so much against bus parking teams so it would have made more sense to rest him against Newcastle

16 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Alonso-Barkley-Willian all starting on the left side? yikes

I'm kind of glad Willian is starting on the LW to cover Alonslow. Odoi wouldn't cover him properly, Willian will. If there is one thing Willian does do, that is track back.

Anyone else slightly concerned about Rudiger and Christensen having to deal with Kane?? 

Can see this being a tough night for those two. We need that Mr I don'tgiveafuck Rudiger to turn up.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Anyone else slightly concerned about Rudiger and Christensen having to deal with Kane?? 

Can see this being a tough night for those two. We need that Mr I don'tgiveafuck Rudiger to turn up.

Above all we need Christensen to finally turn up. So far he hasn't given Sarri any reason to pick him before Luiz and Rudiger (or even Ampadu)

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Christensen usually has one big mistake in him every time he plays. Lets hope tonight will be the exception.

2 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Christensen usually has one big mistake in him every time he plays. Lets hope tonight will be the exception.

He does, but that's something we have to accept about younger players, and especially, youngsters. Otherwise we cannot ask that they get minutes.