Christian Pulisic

the wes

12 hours ago, mccg said:

Does that mean he can pedal in the water lol , this day and age  with pc & shit i dare you to shout PEDRO IS A AMBIPEDAL nxt time you see him and see the response lol 

ambipedal means one is two-footed, ie, can use either foot with similar skill

bipedal is often incorrectly used in its place

bipedal means an animal walks on its hind legs

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Hope not. He is really average.

Disagree. Think he's shown poor form the last year and a half at Dortmund but there's definitely something there. Like Draxler at Wolfsburg few years back, think he's just stagnating and needs a change. Would definitely be worth signing if he can get back to how he was playing when he was just breaking through, really good 1 v 1 player, bit of work and he can be a special player at any club.

Disagree. Think he's shown poor form the last year and a half at Dortmund but there's definitely something there. Like Draxler at Wolfsburg few years back, think he's just stagnating and needs a change. Would definitely be worth signing if he can get back to how he was playing when he was just breaking through, really good 1 v 1 player, bit of work and he can be a special player at any club.

Not for €75m~. There are better players and value in the market

Christian Pulisic will discuss his Borussia Dortmund future in January amid reports of a possible move away from the Bundesliga club.

The 20-year-old has been linked with a move to Chelsea after falling behind England international Jadon Sancho in the pecking order at the Bundesliga club.

"I'm still focused on Dortmund. We are doing great this season," Pulisic told NBC Sports.

"Once the break comes [in January], that is always when I will have to discuss with Dortmund and see about my future."

2 hours ago, the wes said:

£70m for a player whos struggling to get on BVB team at the moment his value  should drop cause off that

But yeah he is young and has potential. 

Think we can get it a little lower, or send a player on loan, etc. 

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Have not been impressed by this bloke. We need bona fide top quality but he is not it. Now you compare him to Draxler another player I never believed in.

12 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Still to this day I have no idea how we paid 30M for that bloke.

£70m when salary/fees, insurance are factured in.

It is exhibit number one that Marina and the board are fucking numpty cunts who do NOT know football for shit.