test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

22. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,291 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Jason said:

so cool he got to make it to his dream club, I think he will come good, even though I was fairly negative when we first signed him (I was going off his being rammed into a Sarriball club at that point, as we all know Sarri hates youth, and that system was not a good fir for Puli's skillsets)

damn shame we did not sign the other player this reminds me of

Image result for mbappe chelsea

what a performance from the diminutive American. Great goals and well-rounded overall performance. Can not be overlooked in the next few games. Lets hope he does better than last game vs ManU.

It is weird to think he is younger than Abraham. I feel like Pulisic has been around for ages and I don't talk about him as a 'youngster', while others his age I would say they are still so young. Probably because he looks a bit older than his age :D

xPetrCechx and OneMoSalah like this

Think if he can play like that everyweek regardless of if he is a sub or starter, he will do well.

Anyone who cant see that he brings a real drive and directness to the team must be blind. He isnt afraid to shoot either or demand the ball. He will only get better.

Hopefully his fellow countrymen amd women in the media will also ease up on why he isnt or wasnt playing every week as they arent helping him in any regards. Instead of focusing on how he isnt playing they should focus on the future he will have and how he has performed in recent games. 

bigbluewillie likes this

The whole squad seems genuinely happy for him which is a great sign.  Have to believe he was working hard in training to get this result.  Cheers from America to many more...

giphy.gif

kellzfresh and NikkiCFC like this

No matter what he does my main memory of Pulisic will always be his first interview question being "how do you feel about Olivier Giroud signing a new contract?" :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No matter what he does my main memory of Pulisic will always be his first interview question being "how do you feel about Olivier Giroud signing a new contract?" :lol:

giphy.gif

bigbluewillie likes this