test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

22. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,195 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes there is.

None of them can fucking score for shit.

And Kante is a DMF (the worlds best) being played out of position by a stubborn and foolish manager who needs the sacking.

AND Jorginho is a fraud. Weak as fuck, not EPL quality. 

Give me Neves all day long IF we are going to keep playing this pathetic Sarriball shit. 

Wtf are you talking about? Iniesta used to score two goals per season. Busquets and Rakitic also are not goal scorers. Its not 1990, its not 4-4-2, midfielders dont need to be goal scorers.

13 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

We can sign new players all the times but there is no explanation for Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic not be a great midfield for example.

It's a midfield that is incredibly redundant. 

Jorginho is a holding midfielder. Kante is an aggressor, and Kovacic is good in possession. 

All three don't have end product. You can go on about Iniesta and Xavi not being goal scorers, however they were creators. The best on the planet. 

Kovacic needs to rotate with Jorginho and that AMF position needs to be a player with end product. Bruno Fernandes or Sarabia. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

AND Jorginho is a fraud. Weak as fuck, not EPL quality. 

I don’t think Jorginho is a shit or fraud it’s just Chelsea, the most unorganized football team/club in Europe.

Jorginho is a luxury player and would become more useable if we have at least decent FB’s or a goal treat attacking midfield (AM or RW or even both) to use right now (don’t count injuries or the ones Sarri doesn’t appreciate enough currently).

The thing is Chelsea FC are in very bad shape for years and Antonio Conte did us a bad favor with some titles he won for us at the time and the rest is history. 

My point is Jorginho and the coach are at the bottom of Chelsea Football Club problems and shouldn’t be highlighted.

OneMoSalah, Unionjack and Fernando like this

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

I don’t think Jorginho is a shit or fraud it’s just Chelsea, the most unorganized football team/club in Europe.

Jorginho is a luxury player and would become more useable if we have at least decent FB’s or a goal treat attacking midfield (AM or RW or even both) to use right now (don’t count injuries or the ones Sarri doesn’t appreciate enough currently).

The thing is Chelsea FC are in very bad shape for years and Antonio Conte did us a bad favor with some titles he won for us at the time and the rest is history. 

My point is Jorginho and the coach are at the bottom of Chelsea Football Club problems and shouldn’t be highlighted.

As if this board and owner are going to build a superteam around him, lolol.

Look at what they would have to upgrade

all these would have to go

CB Luiz we absolutely NEED a WC CB

LB Alonso  joke of a player, HORRID, plus Emerson seems shit too

RB Azpi, need to see if Reece James can take over immediately, if not but a WC RB

AMF none are remotely on a level of quality needed

LW Eden and CHO are gone, need a monster here plus another b/u great option

RW all ALL ALL must go, and we best pray to dog Pulisic is the real deal, we really need to buy another RW too, like Pepe

CF Higs is only here for a little over a year more nax (he still has not proven much at all), and we need a WC striker (Icardi, Dybala, Werner, maybe Jovic)

that's SEVEN of the 10 outfield starters that desperately need upgrading if we are going to try and ram Sarriball down the EPL's throats

Is our board really going to do all that?

look at their track record

It HAS to be done if we are going to go back to a top 10 team, let alone a CL and EPL winning team

anyone who thinks all those don't need to be fixed is suffering from normalcy bias

that is not me being a cunty, whinging bish, that's me being a realist

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

4 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Wtf are you talking about? Iniesta used to score two goals per season. Busquets and Rakitic also are not goal scorers. Its not 1990, its not 4-4-2, midfielders dont need to be goal scorers.

ridiculous

we dont have fucking Messi scoring 50, 60 70, 80, even 90 goals in a calendar year, nor Villa nor Suarez

silly comment

11Drogba likes this

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

As if this board and owner are going to build a superteam around him, lolol.

Look at what they would have to upgrade

all these would have to go

CB Luiz we absolutely NEED a WC CB

LB Alonso  joke of a player, HORRID, plus Emerson seems shit too

RB Azpi, need to see if Reece James can take over immediately, if not but a WC RB

AMF none are remotely on a level of quality needed

LW Eden and CHO are gone, need a monster here plus another b/u great option

RW all ALL ALL must go, and we best pray to dog Pulisic is the real deal, we really need to buy another RW too, like Pepe

CF Higs is only here for a little over a year more nax (he still has not proven much at all), and we need a WC striker (Icardi, Dybala, Werner, maybe Jovic)

that's SEVEN of the 10 outfield starters that desperately need upgrading if we are going to try and ram Sarriball down the EPL's throats

Is our board really going to do all that?

look at their track record

It HAS to be done if we are going to go back to a top 10 team, let alone a CL and EPL winning team

anyone who thinks all those don't need to be fixed is suffering from normalcy bias

that is not me being a cunty, whinging bish, that's me being a realist

We’re all pretty much on the same page.

They should build not for Sarri but for Chelsea and entire organization. Your can’t get lower then this with this squad. This is the third out of 4th Chelsea season where we could end up lower then 5th in PL.

This squad is like £800m-£900m expensive and we’re like a regular Europa League participator. Not many space for maneuvers. The board of directors will either back this or the next manager this summer with great players or this club will just stay in Europa League for many more years. Simple as.

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

We’re all pretty much on the same page.

They should build not for Sarri but for Chelsea and entire organization. Your can’t get lower then this with this squad. This is the third out of 4th Chelsea season where we could end up lower then 5th in PL.

This squad is like £800m-£900m expensive and we’re like a regular Europa League participator. Not many space for maneuvers. The board of directors will either back this or the next manager this summer with great players or this club will just stay in Europa League for many more years. Simple as.

We turned down £620m in hard offers (NOT counting Kante) this summer. I have fully documented this on multiple posts. Furthermore, liquidating all but 3 (promoted to first team) and 8 (the new limit susposedly) of the loan army would generate another £200m or so.

Lets call it £750m just to be conservative. For that money we could have bought Mbappe and Icardi (£350m to £400m) and have £350m to £400m left to spend.

It could have been done.

Johnnyeye likes this

Honestly it's going to be very hard for him to be regular here next season or even get minutes. 

38 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Honestly it's going to be very hard for him to be regular here next season or even get minutes. 

1. Don't think Sarri will be "allowed" to bench a high-profile, 50 million+ signing (assuming Sarri will still be here next season...).

2. Also depends on what we do with Hazard, Pedro, Willian and CHO.

Mainly because Pulisic is 20 years old, if he was 30 he would play every week. 

We have a few light weight players. Is this the product of modern football?

It shouldn't stop them having the bottle to get stuck in or go in hard tho.

Jorgi has been much more forcefull of late I got faith in the old boy.

Pully is another small framed kid. Hes got the talent, I really hope he can handle the physical side of things.

I do miss us having some strong players. Ones that hold their ground. Bully and not be bullied.

mccg likes this

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Was thinking the same.

Deft, but not very strong, reminded me of Owen Hargreaves

Incidentally, Hargreaves doesn't rate Christian much. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Missed, or passed?

With Spurs.... missed , just like Willian lol

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We have a few light weight players. Is this the product of modern football?

It shouldn't stop them having the bottle to get stuck in or go in hard tho.

Jorgi has been much more forcefull of late I got faith in the old boy.

Pully is another small framed kid. Hes got the talent, I really hope he can handle the physical side of things.

I do miss us having some strong players. Ones that hold their ground. Bully and not be bullied.

Yes m8 agree, i miss our power house identity especially in Midfield , the likes of a Ballack,Essien,Lampard, or a Drogba up front , think it goes back to trying to copy the Barcelona blueprint and the type/style they played/play and the more agile/technical player?!. The perfect mix would be afew of those type again , a prototype of Ballack,Essien,Lampard would be a good start lol

Johnnyeye likes this

I was up until 3:45am this morning so watched the game. Interesting comments relating to Christian. The commentary team mentioned his lack of game time but excused it by reminding us all that he's only twenty. Then, in the studio, Glen Hoddle was bemoaning the fact that, at eighteen, Callum should be getting more minutes, particularly at times when the result is still on the line. Seems consistency is something we only talk about in relation to pasta sauce these days.

Also, Hargreaves was on pundit duty. Among a lot else, he said there is not a chance that Christian is as good as Callum.

Supermonkey92 likes this

13 hours ago, Jason said:

1. Don't think Sarri will be "allowed" to bench a high-profile, 50 million+ signing (assuming Sarri will still be here next season...).

2. Also depends on what we do with Hazard, Pedro, Willian and CHO.

To be fair to the club, every former manager, bar one, has said he suffered no interference with team selection. The sole exception was Bobby Di Matteo who accidently let slip at a presser that he was not able to select Daniel Sturridge in the weeks leading up to his move to Liverpool.

I put that exception down to special circumstances and reckon that the club has often sacked managers but has never picked their teams.