test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

22. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,044 posts in this topic
44 minutes ago, DDA said:

Alot of people talking shit about Pulisic. Calling him all kinds of names and basically saying he is destined to fail. ESPN and the panel of old run of the mill footballers preying on a 20 year old lad. Bang out of order.

For Pulisic's sake, hope he can handle the pressure and the club will protect him because he's going to be under HUGE pressure come next season, with the media and fans' eyes all on him. He's still only 20 for goodness sake!

On 03/01/2019 at 8:26 AM, Unionjack said:

Just surprized we haven't gone into the Chinese market YET!  Or we ciould buy in Japan in the summer?

Chelsea suffer major setback in deal for star Chinese defender

CHELSEA have been told they cannot sign Chinese star Zhang Linpeng unless they promise him regular game time.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601509/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Chinese-Defender-Zhang-Linpeng-Guangzhou-Evergrande

lolol

Zhangmos

Zhang is known by the nickname Zhangmos for his similarity in looks and playing style as Sergio Ramos.

Image result for Zhang Linpeng

Sideshow Luiz and Unionjack like this

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea suffer major setback in deal for star Chinese defender

CHELSEA have been told they cannot sign Chinese star Zhang Linpeng unless they promise him regular game time.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601509/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Chinese-Defender-Zhang-Linpeng-Guangzhou-Evergrande

lolol

Zhangmos

Zhang is known by the nickname Zhangmos for his similarity in looks and playing style as Sergio Ramos.

Image result for Zhang Linpeng

Its nigh on impossible to promise regular game time unless you are shit hot and hard to replace.

This SHOULD make players strive to be their best but it seems they want it on a plate. IF he thought he was good enough to be a regular starter he would say bring it on. No confidence.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

For Pulisic's sake, hope he can handle the pressure and the club will protect him because he's going to be under HUGE pressure come next season, with the media and fans' eyes all on him. He's still only 20 for goodness sake!

I have a feeling after watching multiple clips of him via youtube that he is going to fit us like a glove. Seems as if he plays without fear. So hopefully he can burden the inevitable pressure that will hang around his neck. The CFC medallion.

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, DDA said:

I have a feeling after watching multiple clips of him via youtube that he is going to fit us like a glove. Seems as if he plays without fear. So hopefully he can burden the inevitable pressure that will hang around his neck. The CFC medallion.

Certainly going to add some speed to us mate. And Ive been reading he likes swapping flanks during the game. Should match up well with Eden iof hes still with us.

Barcelona REJECTED Pulisic signing after FIFA transfer threats - revelation on Chelsea man

BARCELONA gave up their attempts to sign Christian Pulisic ELEVEN YEARS AGO because of transfer threats made by FIFA.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1067207/Barcelona-Christian-Pulisic-Chelsea-transfer

DDA likes this

11 hours ago, Jason said:

There is going to be tons of pressure, especially because he is american.

American consider him as superstar, which we all know he is not at this moment. 

Unionjack likes this

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its nigh on impossible to promise regular game time unless you are shit hot and hard to replace.

This SHOULD make players strive to be their best but it seems they want it on a plate. IF he thought he was good enough to be a regular starter he would say bring it on. No confidence.

He actually was desperate to come, according to reports. His club didn't want to sell him just for him to become a marketing product.

Unionjack likes this

Ive been trying to find the clip or Shrek dissing Pulisc after the USA game. Pulisic went over to shake hands with him and the fat bald ginger one totally ignored him and turned away.

It was on SoccerAM yesterday.

17 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Ive been trying to find the clip or Shrek dissing Pulisc after the USA game. Pulisic went over to shake hands with him and the fat bald ginger one totally ignored him and turned away.

It was on SoccerAM yesterday.

I hate that cunt Rooney. True prick. He was one of them who made it easy to not give a shit about the England national team.

Unionjack likes this

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

Christian Pulisic is bigger than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo from a marketing perspective.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1068107/Chelsea-transfer-news-Christian-Pulisic-Lionel-Messi-Cristiano-Ronaldo

If this is true we will make our money back on Pulisic 

Like we said bud the marketing peeps must be rubbing their hands seeing $$ signs!

I had a chat with one of our US members and he said that the coverage when he signed was fantastic. Loadsa hype with lots of really encouraging ecitement. He says that we are one of the more obvious supported PL teams as he often sees our shirts being worn in towns etc.

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Great job, Sarri – Chelsea have solved a major issue by signing this £58m star and here is why he can take them to the next level

https://www.mediareferee.com/2019/01/07/great-job-sarri-chelsea-have-solved-a-major-issue-by-signing-this-58m-star-and-here-is-why-he-can-take-them-to-the-next-level/

Why is it giving credit to Sarri? He literally admitted he knew jack shit about Pulisic joining :lol: 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, Jason said:

It seems not only we are confused over his name. The lady in the beginning of the video says Pulisik, Howard later says Pulisič so not even Americans can agree on his name... I'm gonna call him Pulisič then :P 

Unionjack likes this

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/christian-pulisic-chelsea-definitely-see-me-as-a-winger-but-i-can-play-anywhere-a4032766.html

"You have to go in and earn your spot and prove you are worthy of being on the field," he added.

"I think they definitely see me in one of the wider areas, but I think they also know that I can play kinda anywhere across the attack. So I'm ready for wherever I need to be filled in really."

Unionjack likes this

Pulisic claims he is yet to speak to Chelsea boss Sarri

https://www.football365.com/news/pulisic-claims-he-is-yet-to-speak-to-chelsea-boss-sarri

New Chelsea signing Christian Pulisic admits he has yet to speak to Maurizio Sarri after securing his £57.7million deal from Borussia Dortmund.

The Chelsea boss revealed last week he was not aware the move was going ahead until it was done and with the 20-year-old United States international returning to previous club Borussia Dortmund on loan for the remainder of the season there has been no talks between the pair.

Asked whether he has spoken to Sarri, Pulisic told ESPN FC: “No, nothing like that.

“Like I said, I’ve been here and playing with Dortmund the whole time and I’ve been focused here, but I’ll be really excited once the time comes.”

Chelsea had to pay a premium to acquire the sought-after winger despite him only having a year left on his contract but the American knows that will count for nothing when he turns up for pre-season training in the summer.

“You have to go in and earn your spot and prove you are worthy of being on the field,” he added.

“I think they definitely see me in one of the wider areas, but I think they also know that I can play kind anywhere across the attack. So I’m ready for wherever I need to be filled in really.”

snip

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pulisic claims he is yet to speak to Chelsea boss Sarri

https://www.football365.com/news/pulisic-claims-he-is-yet-to-speak-to-chelsea-boss-sarri

New Chelsea signing Christian Pulisic admits he has yet to speak to Maurizio Sarri after securing his £57.7million deal from Borussia Dortmund.

The Chelsea boss revealed last week he was not aware the move was going ahead until it was done and with the 20-year-old United States international returning to previous club Borussia Dortmund on loan for the remainder of the season there has been no talks between the pair.

Asked whether he has spoken to Sarri, Pulisic told ESPN FC: “No, nothing like that.

“Like I said, I’ve been here and playing with Dortmund the whole time and I’ve been focused here, but I’ll be really excited once the time comes.”

Chelsea had to pay a premium to acquire the sought-after winger despite him only having a year left on his contract but the American knows that will count for nothing when he turns up for pre-season training in the summer.

“You have to go in and earn your spot and prove you are worthy of being on the field,” he added.

“I think they definitely see me in one of the wider areas, but I think they also know that I can play kind anywhere across the attack. So I’m ready for wherever I need to be filled in really.”

snip

Were they trying to create controversy with that? :lol: 

Johnnyeye, Unionjack and Vesper like this