Christian Pulisic

the wes

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Define 'our attack is dreadful'. In terms of getting of Shots and Shots On Target, we're in the Top 3 in both aspects. It's the conversion rate that's hurting us. If you look at the team now, only Abraham, Pulisic and Mount have goals in them. The rest are inconsistent, non-prolific players, players who score only once every while. 

I admit, I was not clear. I am talking about our last 4 games. We are not converting on the opportunities we are presented with. We have been dreadful lately. Using the goals from the beginning of the season probably props up the stats, but lately it has been shit. I do believe with the personnel we have, we can turn it around.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I admit, I was not clear. I am talking about our last 4 games. We are not converting on the opportunities we are presented with. We have been dreadful lately. Using the goals from the beginning of the season probably props up the stats, but lately it has been shit. I do believe with the personnel we have, we can turn it around.

That's the risk we take with having young players in these key areas. 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Unfortunately our attack is dreadful and it making all of them look worse than they really are. I don't know if it is a product of training or the players just don't anticipate where each other are going, but we better get it sorted out quick before we drop like a rock. 

I see

Image result for drop like a rock gif

:(

atm

(those 3 SHIT loses and 4 out of 5 are doing my head in)

Willian is actually dreadful, so you are actually right. Tammy and Puli are very good.

Mount for me is the second coming of Oscar. Very good at pressing and good at shooting, but not a creative player like Madisson for instance. He also is in a bad form, so he also lost his strenghts

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Constantly mind*^'is Pulisic. Dude gets screwed over more than any other player on Chelsea. Wish he had the balls to tell Lampard to screw himself, but that isn't his style.  Love to see him leave Chelsea and go someplace where he can develop as a player and not have to worry about the constant bs and mind games Lampard keeps playing with him.

2 hours ago, USATim said:

Constantly mind*^'is Pulisic. Dude gets screwed over more than any other player on Chelsea. Wish he had the balls to tell Lampard to screw himself, but that isn't his style.  Love to see him leave Chelsea and go someplace where he can develop as a player and not have to worry about the constant bs and mind games Lampard keeps playing with him.

When he was on form he started every single game for two months.

He's now gone off the boil a bit so is having his game time more managed.

It's the best way to handle young players, Conte continued to throw Christensen out there after he lost form and it's still mentally affecting him to this day.

Having his game time more managed? Lmao. You mean, like none? No time whatsoever? Not even the bench? The funniest thing is that Lampard keeps bullshitting us telling us Pulisic keeps getting injured the practice before games. Either Pulisic is the most frail soccer player in Europe or those Saturday practices are pure warfare! If I was Pulisic, I would be meeting with my agent coming up with a good exit plan. This treatment is absolute crap. 

8 minutes ago, USATim said:

Having his game time more managed? Lmao. You mean, like none? No time whatsoever? Not even the bench? The funniest thing is that Lampard keeps bullshitting us telling us Pulisic keeps getting injured the practice before games. Either Pulisic is the most frail soccer player in Europe or those Saturday practices are pure warfare! If I was Pulisic, I would be meeting with my agent coming up with a good exit plan. This treatment is absolute crap. 

Two months of continuous starts = nothing according to you.

I think it's very clear you have an agenda.

5 hours ago, USATim said:

57 minutes ago, USATim said:

Oh look, we have a Pulisic fanboy here. 

1 hour ago, USATim said:

Pulisic is our starter don't know what you are talking about. But tbh he wasn't regular starter even at average side like Dortmund. 

Guess you guys over the pond have a different definition of "starter" than us Yanks. Pulisic has a huge following over here. Tough to watch all of your games, see that he is one of your most dynamic players by far, and then see him either not starting or inactive. But we don't buy the injury bullshit. Just be honest.

34 minutes ago, USATim said:

Guess you guys over the pond have a different definition of "starter" than us Yanks. 

So he has to start unconditionally no matter what form he's in or you're going to kick off and call whoever his manager is every name under the sun?

Got it!