test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

10. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,713 posts in this topic

He’s our best player. we will not be playing at our best as long as he is missing. Same time we should be looking at improving without him cos he is always gonna miss half a season with his fragile body catching injurie slept right Centre. All the more flabbergasting Lampard is refusing too use our only fit winger from the start.

On 16/09/2020 at 11:27 PM, Magic Lamps said:

He’s our best player. we will not be playing at our best as long as he is missing. Same time we should be looking at improving without him cos he is always gonna miss half a season with his fragile body catching injurie slept right Centre. All the more flabbergasting Lampard is refusing too use our only fit winger from the start.

Yep! i've got to be convinced the guy is not made of glass, he just worries me, that's not to say I don't rate him, I rate him very very highly.

Supermonkey92 and Vesper like this

44 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yep i got to be convinced the guy is not made of glass, he just worries me, that's not to say I don't rate him, I rate him very very highly.

I really hope now we have Timo, Kai and Hakim, we can get some of the weight off his shoulders. Defenders foul the shit out of him, but now we have 4 players who draw many fouls and oppositions can not risk this many cards,s o they might have to go a bit easier on him. At times tho I think Pulisic is his own worst enemy, he never takes any prisoners in games and always goes full steam when it would sometimes be smarter to jsut glide past challenges and only launch the afterburners when he has space. I feel he oftne just runs straight into defenders at full pace after picking up the ball in midfield. we need to get him into 1on1s in the final third more where he will always be favourite to beat a player for pace without the defender always risking a foul for a penalty or last man challenge.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The commentator said he aggravated his injury so probably another month or two

Lampard said a week or 2

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Lampard said a week or 2

Let’s pray it stays like that. Pulisic combining with Werner is what I have wanted to see for months now. Also would get Mount off the left wing

kellzfresh and lucio like this

Let’s pray it stays like that. Pulisic combining with Werner is what I have wanted to see for months now. Also would get Mount off the left wing
Yes, but he will move to the no. 8 position and he does not play that role well either like we have seen against Brighton

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pulisic combining with Werner is what I have wanted to see for months now.

From my FM20 experience, I can tell you that combo works. :P 

Vesper likes this

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Yes, but he will move to the no. 8 position and he does not play that role well either like we have seen against Brighton

If we play 4-2-3-1 there is no no.8 tho. He should obviously not be starting at all. Dont mind him as a squad player but given we can get 50m+ for him we should really look to sell at some point. I think those 3 games (incl the preseason one) have shown that our best midfield is clearly without Mount, RLC and Jorginho.

0007 and killer1257 like this

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Us Moroccans are naturally thin :lol:

Miss Fat Morocco to Start on December 5

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/11/172703/miss-fat-morocco-to-start-on-december-5/

Miss Fat Woman

Taroudant – Morocco will organize on December 5 a beauty contest “Miss Fat Morocco,” the first of its kind in the country, to celebrate the beauty of plus-sized women.

According to the Huffington Post Maghreb, about 30 women across Morocco will participate in the contest.

“The preselecting phase of candidates who will participate in the final competition will begin next week,” said Merri Ali, Artistic Director of Zaki’s Event, the organizer of the beauty pageant.

To be eligible for the beauty contest, candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old, of Moroccan nationality, and weigh at least 6 kilos more than her size. In other words, a woman who is 1.7 meters for example, should weigh at least 76 kg.

“I am actually a fashion designer for plus-sized women,” Pascale Richard, founder of Miss Fat Morocco, told the Huffington Post Maghreb.

Richard said that it was during her participation in Miss Fat France as a designer of formal evening dresses, that she had the idea to create a Moroccan contest for plus-sized women.

Thierry Fézard, the creator of ‘Miss Ronde France’, “offered to launch the contest in Morocco. So I started contacting plus-sized Moroccan women who have responded positively to my proposal,” she added.

In Morocco, as in many other societies, standards of beauty, whether on an individual or a collective basis, are widely different.

However, it’s believed that men, particularly those in the countryside, regard fuller-figured women as more attractive and healthier.

killer1257, kellzfresh and 0007 like this

He didn't play there vs Brighton.

If we play 4-2-3-1 there is no no.8 tho. He should obviously not be starting at all. Dont mind him as a squad player but given we can get 50m+ for him we should really look to sell at some point. I think those 3 games (incl the preseason one) have shown that our best midfield is clearly without Mount, RLC and Jorginho.

You 2 really hate mount lol.

3 games is all the judgement you need?

So we should get rid of havertz as well then if we are basing it off of 3 games.

Selling mount who is only 21 by the way when we have so many players who we can't currently off load would be a mental decision. Where can we get 50 mil for him. Are we just making figures up now.

Why don't we base things off last season. He was easily one of our best players. But the cool thing must be hating on our 21 year old youth products.
bigbluewillie likes this

5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

He didn't play there vs Brighton.

You 2 really hate mount lol.

3 games is all the judgement you need?

So we should get rid of havertz as well then if we are basing it off of 3 games.

Selling mount who is only 21 by the way when we have so many players who we can't currently off load would be a mental decision. Where can we get 50 mil for him. Are we just making figures up now.

Why don't we base things off last season. He was easily one of our best players. But the cool thing must be hating on our 21 year old youth products.

That was always going to happen when we started buying serious players again.... fuk the youth buy every 1!!!!!! Its embarrassing 

Hutcho likes this