test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

10. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,714 posts in this topic

Talking of shirt numbers, i think i remember gallas being upset that we gave his number to ballack?

Same like ballack, puli with 10 just adds to the marketing side of things too

Johnnyeye likes this

Well deserved he gets number 10. Easily our most important player last season and in the long run he is going to be the face of the club alongside Havertz for the next 10 years plus. Marketing side there too but anyone who says he shouldnt of been the number 1 option to get it would be lying. 

Proud of our American Boy! KTBFFH! Fingers crossed for an injury free year. If he goes all year without any injuries he will be an amazing player for us. Quite possibly our POTS. 

Unionjack and Atomiswave like this

Injured AGAIN according to Frank. We were so excited that he was back so quickly and now it sounds like he's a doubt for the weekend as well.

He's made of glass it sad to say. We may never be able to depend on him for huge stretches. Bursts of brilliant games constantly interrupted by niggling injuries.

killer1257 likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Injured AGAIN according to Frank. We were so excited that he was back so quickly and now it sounds like he's a doubt for the weekend as well.

He's made of glass it sad to say. We may never be able to depend on him for huge stretches. Bursts of brilliant games constantly interrupted by niggling injuries.

I wonder if he's one of the 4 positive Covid test's this and the injury is smokescreen?

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It was a "discomfort" according to Lampard. So had to take a few steps back.

Same thing also happened with Tomori, IIRC last season. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I wonder if he's one of the 4 positive Covid test's this and the injury is smokescreen?

Oh, finally getting into conspiracy theories now aye, Tomo? :ph34r:

Shit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lampard's full quote on Pulisic...

With Christian, he was training with us last week and had a little bit of discomfort a couple of days ago when he was trying to train with us to be in contention for today. It would have been a big ask for today but he has had to take a few steps back so we'll have to see. That's one that I don't have big news on at the minute. We'll need to wait and see.

This sounds rather familiar with all the "rushing" players back from injury last season.

Unionjack likes this

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard's full quote on Pulisic...

This sounds rather familiar with all the "rushing" players back from injury last season.

Yeah, think it'll be another couple of weeks before Frank risks him. Maybe for the 3rd league game he'll be ready.