test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

10. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,717 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If he and CHO can fill out and avoid injuries, oh my life!

I swear to god, you fellas are gonna jinx them by constantly mentioning the injuries! :rant:

kellzfresh likes this

Even if this is a tongue-in-cheek comment, I am absolutely baffled by people wanting to get Hazard back. Yes, he was great for us and probably still is but he is gonna fall off from his peak in 2-3 years time. His era with us is over. We are building more exciting things with this side and we should be looking ahead to that!
We sold him the perfect time. Fatty bum bum was always gonna struggle near 30. Hes been smashing since he was 17.

I think hes past his peak to be honest, though the decline may be slow. Still a quality player for the next few years

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The goal was absolutely unreal. The pure audacity of scooping the ball from their defence with a 30 yards sprint, then standing Mendy up and completely burning him for pace finishing off with such an inch perfect shot...i went absolutely mental when that went in. What a player
The mentality of a German

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If he and CHO can fill out and avoid injuries, oh my life!

I think the dilemma is both best position is LW, it will be interesting how Lampard utilizes them.  

I think the dilemma is both best position is LW, it will be interesting how Lampard utilizes them.  
The partnership that James and CHO were making on the right was reallyyyyy good until CHO and Reece got injured. I think CHO is still dangerous on the right. Maybe not quite his best, but still tons of potential.

I think the whole LW vs RW thing is overrated. Most top wingers can do both easily (there are some obvious exceptions)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I think CHO is better on the right because of his chemistry with Reece.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think CHO is better on the right because of his chemistry with Reece.

Still think his best moments even under Sarri have been on the right. That’s excluding the pre season games he played on the left with Sarri but I think as soon as Eden was back it was obvious he would either feature more on the right or as rotation from the left. I think on the left he is a bit predictable. 

Pulisic ice cold for his goal. Sucked in Mendy and went past him with ease as well. Really hoping he can maintain his fitness for the remaining games and next season, really think hes capable of getting 10-15 goals and assists if he plays every week.

Johnnyeye, 0007, El P. and 1 other like this

On 1/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, Dazzy_Vance said:

Worried about his scoring capabilities. Makes Willian look prolific.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, BlueLyon said:

And yeah Willian is better than Pulisic man. Potential wise obviously not, but current ability absolutely. Not saying Willian is great or anything, just that Pulisic isnt that good either.

200.gif

guddy69 and killer1257 like this

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

200.gif

Mate I have him in my FPL team since return because I felt he will perform well 😁

And I wasnt wrong with what I said in january 2019, was I? :)

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

What date did I say that lol

2nd January. :P 

I always liked the idea of having one winger that is aggressive runner and executor (Pulisic) and one winger that is creator (Ziyech).

NikkiCFC and Johnnyeye like this

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

200.gif

Oh there were even worse comments... Just look at first 5 pages. Marketing boy, and my favorite: we are paying 60m for Pulisic while we could get Jovic :D

guddy69, Johnnyeye, Fernando and 1 other like this

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oh there were even worse comments... Just look at first 5 pages. Marketing boy, and my favorite: we are paying 60m for Pulisic while we could get Jovic :D

I need to name and shame more. :ph34r:

Pulisic reminds me a little bit of Hazard he didn’t play from January to March because of injury  if he had I recon he would have 12 goals this season instead of 8. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Top player, he really is a gem, he looks very sharp and deadly in front of goal, he is the creative force of this team, if he can stay healthy for the long run, then only God knows how many goals and assists he can have.