Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Creed (2015): 8/10

oh yes, one the best movies of the year so far, Stallone with a fantastic performance, great fight scenes

In the heart of the sea (2015): 7/10

good movie, but nothing memorable about it

Crimson Peak (2015): 6.5/10

if you're into gothic romance stories with a little blood and violence in it, this will be right up your ally

Remember being blown away by that -if its the one im thinking of. Bloke took so much punishment, did he become an artist later on ? Havent seen that since about 1980

He became a sculptor when they opened the special unit in the Bar L for the serious blokes. When he was released he was 'advised' by the Glasgow police to find accommodation elsewhere, think he moved between Edinburgh and Falkirk. Lives in either Tunisia or Morocco now I think. Made his money to be fair, he wrote the book for the movie above on his life then he done another book I read years ago, 'Prison Dairies: The Pain of Confinement' well worth a read. I managed to find the movie on a torrent site a few years ago and watched it with my missus, who is from Eltham and had never heard of Jimmy Boyle, needless to say the movie didn't leave her with a positive opinion of him.

Just checked Amazon and low and behold. This looks like an addition to my xmas list :D .

Was just watching the torrent copy last night again to...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sense-Freedom-DVD-David-Hayman/dp/B00ZI41B3S/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1449666516&sr=1-1&keywords=a+sense+of+freedom

Just checked Amazon and low and behold. This looks like an addition to my xmas list :D .

Was just watching the torrent copy last night again to...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sense-Freedom-DVD-David-Hayman/dp/B00ZI41B3S/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1449666516&sr=1-1&keywords=a+sense+of+freedom

Thanks. Need to rediscover this.

Just watched Jobsons 16 Years of Alcohol.Think it was Richard Jobsons debut, and aint a bad skinhead film, but the narration is unneccesary :D We can see whats going on.

@Fulham Broadway, What are some good classic British films to watch? I've seen a lot of the newer stuff and a few classics.

I've seen parts of Look Back In Anger and Kez but not the whole film. They are top of my list.

Depends what type/genre youre after. Good shout about Kes-I like anything usually by Ken Loach-Riff Raff , Land and Freedom, Wind that Shakes the Barley etc. He has unique style that simetime comes off of using unknown actors, giving them the script and saying get on with it.

Also recommend most things by Mike Leigh -Naked, Another Year, Life is Sweet etc

A good black comedy would be Sightseers.

Also films by Julien Temple usually worth a watch -things like Filth and the Fury about the Sex Pistols

@Spike

Another good Julien Temple offering seeing as youre in the States would be '' Requiem for Detroit.''

A documentary about the decay and industrial collapse of America's fourth largest city

also - '' Joe Strummer :The Future is Unwritten''

Depends what type/genre youre after. Good shout about Kes-I like anything usually by Ken Loach-Riff Raff , Land and Freedom, Wind that Shakes the Barley etc. He has unique style that simetime comes off of using unknown actors, giving them the script and saying get on with it.

Also recommend most things by Mike Leigh -Naked, Another Year, Life is Sweet etc

A good black comedy would be Sightseers.

Also films by Julien Temple usually worth a watch -things like Filth and the Fury about the Sex Pistols

And then there's Temple's Absolute Beginners.................................Should have been good, should have been great.

You could try 'The Big Man (Liam Neeson, etc), Get Carter (Michael Caine), A Clockwork Orange (Must see), Scum and Straw Dogs (Also must see), amongst others,

If your a fan of musical's with a difference, then Absolute Beginners aside, I give you 'Tommy' and raise you 'Quadrophenia'

And then there's Temple's Absolute Beginners.................................Should have been good, should have been great.

You could try 'The Big Man (Liam Neeson, etc), Get Carter (Michael Caine), A Clockwork Orange (Must see), Scum and Straw Dogs (Also must see), amongst others,

If your a fan of musical's with a difference, then Absolute Beginners aside, I give you 'Tommy' and raise you 'Quadrophenia'

Quadrophenia-good shout.

Thought of a few more now you mentioned Clockwork Orange. 2001 Space Odyssey, Long Good Friday, Trainspotting, Wickerman, If, Local Hero, Brazil.

Quadrophenia-good shout.

Thought of a few more now you mentioned Clockwork Orange. 2001 Space Odyssey, Long Good Friday, Trainspotting, Wickerman, If, Local Hero, Brazil.

Aye, that list there ticks all the boxes. How could I forget Trainspotting! And, Mr Broadway, how about 'Nil by Mouth'? More recent times, have you tried out 'The Angel's Share'? Good point to the movie and funny as fuck in parts. This clip, wee taster, when Glasgow visits Edinburgh........

Aye, that list there ticks all the boxes. How could I forget Trainspotting! And, Mr Broadway, how about 'Nil by Mouth'? More recent times, have you tried out 'The Angel's Share'? Good point to the movie and funny as fuck in parts. This clip, wee taster, when Glasgow visits Edinburgh........

Cheers CM -another to add to the list "what the fuck they put it there for ?" :D

Yeah 'Nil by Mouth' grim but sterling work by Ms Burke

Just watched 6 Years with Teissa Farmiga. Alright movie about a dysfunctional young couple in college that have been together for 6 years.

Being Flynn-Amazing movie. Robert DeNiro is great in this. Good movie about a writer who's pretty fucked up and his homeless dad. Check it out.

Career Opportunities (1991): ∞/10

forget the movie, it's all about a young Jennifer Connelly who is the sexiest woman to have ever lived, i would have been fine watching her ride that horse for 2 hours instead of the movie

proof that god exist, i don't believe nature can produce something like that

a stunning creature, looking at her is like drinking fresh water on a hot summer's day