test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,934 posts in this topic

I let my wife pick out the movie when were at Best Buy today, and she went with:

27dresses.jpg

Typical "chick flick". She loved it, I hated it.

What a huge mistake that was!

Seen

Iron Man 9/10

Sin City 9/10

Beer Fest 6/10

Shaun of the Dead 10/10

Just watched Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. Classic! :P

Looking forward to the new one!

Magnus

An estonian production which was/is prohibited in Estonia because one character is played by a man who in real life really had the same experience. It's about a young man who decides to take his life, and his dad doesn't care much.

It's pretty touching. It's no Hollywood or somekind of out of reality movie, it is really realistic and some people can relate to it.

I recommend it. If you want but can't find it in the internet, I can share. It has english subtitles.

Edited by manpe

Following are the movies I watched in the month of April

Usual Suspects: 8/10

Lord of the Rings(trilogy): 10/10

Eastern Promises:9/10

Hot Fuzz: 10/10 :P

Snatch: 10/10

28 days later: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Football Factory: 7/10

Green Street Hooligans:8/10

Little Miss sunshine:8/10

French Connection:6/10

Runaway Jury:8/10

Atonement.So sad awwwww

saw that as well -seemed to drag a bit

Sweeney Todd. They keep bursting into fucking song ! Miscast Depp and Helena Bonham -Carter (she's the directors Tim Burtons wife), but OK.

NB they arent allowed to show blood its real colour in slasher movies, as its seen as too horrific

Considering it had Kira Knightly in it werent so bad.She didnt just pout the whole time

Saw Sweeny again Friday.Johnny muhahaha.Good film as long as you know its a musical lol.Though already seen it so less rah and cant stand musicals but wasnt so bad

'Im your friend to Mr Todd'...oh funny times

Overboard- An 80s flick so there was some crazy hair! I really liked it though. Its hard to see Goldie Hawn not look so old... she actually looks really pretty.

Adrift again and the ending still makes no sense and the film is still stupid and if it is based on true events..what idoits some people are lol

Rise of the foot soldier. Not bad, but not brilliant either.

1)Shawshank Redemption: The Most Thrilling and Shocking movie I ever saw. Cant beleive it dint win an Oscar.

2)Death at a funeral: Fucking Hilarious. Along with Snatch it HAS to be my one of the two best Brit movies of all time.

Saw 4-The ending was just wtf lol.Just sat kinda eh.Prob should've paid more attention just the way it kinda jumped from past to present to wtfness.And if hadnt seen the third been even more confused lol.

But as horror films go not to bad.