test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,917 posts in this topic

Watched Rise of the Footsoldier last night.Not a bad film.The film is about Carlton Leach who started out as thug with the ICF and then went on to the Essex underworld.The film also portrays events that led to the brutal 'Range Rover murders' in Rettendon(Essex) back in 1995.

A blood thirsty film,littered with the 'c' word in which you can also play 'spot the Football Factory character' whilst watching it.

I advise in advance,it's not for the faint hearted :)

7/10

Glory-- i loved it, Matthew Broderick was really good in it :)

Lagaan--amazing! i've never watched a Bollywood movie before this one, i have missing out!

Saw Jumper last night. It was entertaining, not much more. It gave no reason for anything except that the enemy were mindless zealots. I would wait 'til it comes out on DVD to rent, not worth the cinema trip.

Watched Bladerunner (Directors Cut) yesterday, good film and a very interesting storyline. A person made 4 Human Replicants who had only a certain time to live and they were very dangerous. They were 4 times the strength of a normal human but have no emotion. They had to be found and killed basically. Was pretty cool even tho it a very old film not long been released on DVD tho. Ridley Scott directed it, Harrison Ford is the main one (Bladerunner) trying to find and kill the replicants and there are other decent ppl in it too.

Last couple of films i've seen have been excellent.

True Romance- Brilliant brilliant film from Quentin Tarrantino

Revisior Dogs- Another Tarrantino film which is just an amazing film

Back to the future- seen it before but it is great!

watched the two towers extended edition at my mates house , as she has a new 50 in tv and surround sound battle of helms deep was wicked , doubt the neighbours thought so though

watched the two towers extended edition at my mates house , as she has a new 50 in tv and surround sound battle of helms deep was wicked , doubt the neighbours thought so though

TTT is the best non-Bruce Willis film ever :lol:

Number 23 so bad its funny they just grab at anything.

'two divided by 3 is0.666 is the devils number' erm not if you round the bloody numbers up

Pink is red blah blah

32 is 23 backwards oooo lol

Tehehehe

^ lol you cant beat a Scientologist dwarf pretending to be a leprechaun.

There Will Be Blood. Daniel Day Lewis hamming it up a bit as turn of the century oil man battling with the church, but good 3 hour film nonetheless.

Not least for seeing him stove the head in of a Seventh Day Adventist.