test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,907 posts in this topic

The Theory of Everything. Can see why it has gained so many plaudits. Heart warming, great acting and mixed with some good humour. Thankfully, it wasn't draggy. Good watch. 7.5/10.

CeleryFC likes this

A Clockwork Orange (1971): 6/10

decided to give Stanley Kubrick another shot, but nope this movie didn't do it either

the most overrated director of all time for me, hasn't made one good movie

locke.jpg

Locke- 8/10

This is the first film I've watched in ages, I blame a combination of tv show addiction and the wwe network. Been meaning to watch this one since it got great reviews and I'm a Tom Hardy fan. Such a simple premise and easily shot but it's a lot more than meets the eye. Hardy is outstanding. Recommended.