test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,774 posts in this topic

watched the Bee Movie at the movies

hired - shrek 3rd , employee of the month and epic movie last nite

epic movie was funny - i love spoofs

Harry Potter 5------I didn't liked it maybe the film is great but the book is 100 times better and more..

Layer Cake- Quality film anyone who hasnt seen it, go and watch it now!

You're missing out!!!!

Good film that.

Watched some sloppy rubbish - The Holiday - I think it was called, only watched it because Jude Law had a lead role. :D

Eurotrip-- it didn't make any sense.....Manchester United Fan Club in London?? + im sure Europeans are really like that. STUPID.

Eurotrip-- it didn't make any sense.....Manchester United Fan Club in London?? + im sure Europeans are really like that. STUPID.

I've not seen the film, but I'm sure it's extremely likely there's a Manchester United Fan Club in London. Just like there's one in China, US, Japan, Korea.

I've not seen the film, but I'm sure it's extremely likely there's a Manchester United Fan Club in London. Just like there's one in China, US, Japan, Korea.

oh really? ooops! lol. the guys who played the MU fans in London seemed stupid anyways, i guess that goes to show you...

oh really? ooops! lol. the guys who played the MU fans in London seemed stupid anyways, i guess that goes to show you...

It does indeed :smiliecap1:

no doubt that the movie was hilarious :lol:

and the so-called Manure hoolie's "major" is the 1 that acted as The Juggernaut in the X-men movie... :D

More Man United fans down south and London than anywhere else. Theres always been the Cockney Reds

Click

Werid film slightly bleh but the ending!My god lol then it was all happy but still