test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,948 posts in this topic

Lovely Bones

Atmospheric thriller/murder of young girl by serial killer stuck in the after life.

Symtomatic how money can buy a certificate.... Parental Advisory 12 ?? for this ? Typical US censorship applied -if it had human flesh- tits or an arse on show - it would be an 18 :noexpression:

Anyway quite good effects (produced by Spielberg) and excellent soundtrack (Brian Eno)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

American Version , was good can't compare it to the original as i never saw it. Could of been shorter , i think they tried to fit to much into the first movie.

Just watched Avengers, and I suppose it wasn't that bad.

Nah, just kidding. It was EPIC.

Especially the rag doll scene LOLOLOL

I just watched Enter the Void by Gaspar Noé. It is easier to stomach than Irréversible but the subject matter is still very dark and will probably make a few people feel physically sick. Don't watch it if you are light at heart.

It's about the death of an American drug dealer that has been living in Tokyo. After his death his disembodied spirit views his past, death and the aftermath of his demise . http://en.wikipedia..../Enter_the_Void

The first person is amazing, though.

092410enter718.jpg?1285354441

You may have noticed I mentioned a movie named Irréversible in my previous post. Well, today I viewed it.

It is hands down most violent and cruel film I have ever seen. Not only are the images sickening but the camera angles and music are designed to make people feel nauseated. How the hell am I supposed to sleep after watching that?

Great movie, though.

watched Goon wasnt to bad had its moments

watched Stripper vs werewolves also damm that film was bad, but i dunno if they did it on purpose some really cheesey jokes in it

Dog Pound

It was a Independent Canadian film aboot Juvenile Prison (Borstal). It's was pretty violent and gruesome. It's was a decent movie though.

It's similar to Scum.

If anyone has ever seen hood films like, Menace II Society, South Central, Juice, Boyz N Da Hood etc.; you will enjoy ''Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood". Brilliant satire of those movies. Marlon Wayans as 'Loc-Dog' is hilarious.

Intouchables (in our cinemas in Hungary: Életrevalók)

My points: 10/10

I don't really like comedies, but this film is a very good one. A funny movie, but isn't over., and not least, this is based on a true story.

I recommend it anybody, who'd like to have a pleasant two hours.