test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,772 posts in this topic

I've watched Several films recently.Gladiator-amazing.300-silly.Rabbit proof fence-Veni, vidi, et numquam iterum videre volo.(Translates as: I came, I saw, and I never want to see it again. Those Australians had brains the size of peas to allow racist arseholes to be civil servants, but don't get me started or I'll be here all night.)

Descent and gah second time round realised how bad it is lol.They all looked the same it was kinda wtf!And the car crash what the hell?!Still the pickaxe through the leg woo she deserved it shame it took so long

March of the penguins...well about 5 mins mainly to escape the 'highlights' of Liverpools goal at half time during our game.Was kinda awwwwwww cute pingus!

Edited by Layla