test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strike

Ben Chilwell

Started by Strike,

45 posts in this topic

We have to do this. The HG issues means we need to buy HG to replace some HG who are leaving. 

Chilwell is a VAST upgrade over the pure pure shit Alonso. I want Firpo at LB but HG looks like it dictates Chilwell.

Superb young players, both of them.

We need more HG players and we need a new LB. This deal is a no brainer really and we cannot allow our rivals to get him first

Vesper likes this

28 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Are we even linked?

For 3 years, lolol

Chelsea considering £8m deadline day raid for Premier League star wanted by Arsenal

CHELSEA could launch a stunning deadline day raid for Ben Chilwell.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/491419/Chelsea-transfer-news-8m-Ben-Chilwell-bid-Leicester-Arsenal

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

Him and Aaron Bissa of crystal palace would elevate our full back position... but Sarri  would rather play the best left back in Europe Snailonso... 

Both of them should be realistic targets, especially Aaron Bissa. 

We've had a good relationship with Palace the past few seasons. 

30 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Both of them should be realistic targets, especially Aaron Bissa. 

We've had a good relationship with Palace the past few seasons. 

absolutely...

No need for Wan-Bissaka when we got Reece James. All we need is a proper new LB. Chilwell and Reece could be the fullbacks for the next 10 years

14 hours ago, Jason said:

But it is from The Sun...

£70m for him is madness. Just finally grab Alex Telles, something that should have been done 3 or 4 years ago, once we saw Juve bending us over with Alex Sandro.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£70m for him is madness. Just finally grab Alex Telles, something that should have been done 3 or 4 years ago, once we saw Juve bending us over with Alex Sandro.

I doubt Lamps would be going on about how happy he is with the squad and then demand 70m signings and let that leak to the press. Cheap story. Never been sold on Chilwell anyway tbf. Telles is still just 26 and has a 40m release clause so yeah would be a better option but its too early to even ponder those moves already.

Bosnian Blue likes this

10 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I would rather go after Jose Gaya or Alex Grimaldo... 

José Gayà would be a huge signing

or Alaba, but next year is the last window he would be worth the cash Bayern would need to prise him away

we have just named the only five LB's who are remotely available I rate (including Chilwell) and Alaba really isnt available

Alex Sandro will be too old to buy next summer (for long term), unless Juve sells him cheap it is a pass for me

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

José Gayà would be a huge signing

or Alaba, but next year is the last window he would be worth the cash Bayern would need to prise him away

we have just named the only five LB's who are remotely available I rate (including Chilwell) and Alaba really isnt available

Alex Sandro will be too old to buy next summer (for long term), unless Juve sells him cheap it is a pass for me

Really love the look of the guy.... Quality offensive left full back... 

Vesper likes this