• Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll bounce back after the frigid Leicester display -but it's papering over the cracks

I just seriously hope either two of Willian, Alonso & Kovacic are dropped.  

Sarri can't persist with poor selections

I fully expect to see Sarri fielding a Psychiatrist in the LCM position to motivate Willian whilst he throws his arms up and sulks at the corner flag for not passing back to him.

We are living a cycle so should play like a team posessed and slaughter them

Sarri preparing video nasty in bid to reduce Chelsea errors

http://sport.bt.com/news/sarri-preparing-video-nasty-in-bid-to-reduce-chelsea-errors-S11364319882838

“I think now the most important thing is our reaction after the match.

“In the match the reaction was not in the right way.

“Now we have to think about the reaction after the match, just in order to prepare in the right way the next match.”

Asked if Morata would be ready to face Watford, Sarri added: “I think so, I think he will be able to play.”

Glad tidings of comfort and joy!!!

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We are living a cycle so should play like a team posessed and slaughter them

Sarri preparing video nasty in bid to reduce Chelsea errors

http://sport.bt.com/news/sarri-preparing-video-nasty-in-bid-to-reduce-chelsea-errors-S11364319882838

“I think now the most important thing is our reaction after the match.

“In the match the reaction was not in the right way.

“Now we have to think about the reaction after the match, just in order to prepare in the right way the next match.”

Glad tidings of comfort and joy!!!

I would rather start Morata than a false nine or Giroud. I have almost zero faith in Giroud at this point, and the false nine, if it is Eden with Willian and not CHO (you know Sarri is never going to start him I fear) on the left, is not the answer. Other than his mental issues, Morata is a far better striker than Giroud at this stage in their careers.

I think both need to go go go. I also am NOT on the Higuain bandwagon. I certainly wasn't this summer, and he is looking even worse now. Let us just hope that Sarri, if Higs is brought here, can somehow fix him.

We really look so desperate, it fucking sucks.:fist:

We are so unlucky with footedness. CHO being right-footed (when if he was left-footed or ambipedal he could slot right into the RW spot), and then both of our best young fullbacks (Ola Aina and Reece James) being RB's, when we desperately need a LB to bench the insipid Alonso.

Rumour: Marcos Alonso to be dropped for Watford vs Chelsea

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/rumour-marcos-alonso-to-be-dropped-for-watford-vs-chelsea/

Rumour: Marcos Alonso to be dropped

One Chelsea social media account called Bridge News has set off alarm bells about how the Blues will line up against Watford.

They’ve announced the predicted Chelsea XI for the match at Vicarage Road.

Spanish defender Marcos Alonso has been omitted from the XI, while Emerson Palmieri is tipped to get the start instead.

As you can see from the social media engagement on the above tweet, this predicted XI is doing the rounds.

Why? Because Bridge News carry to social media repuatation of being ITK – in the know – meaning many believe they have inside knowledge about what’s happening at Chelsea.

Fans will have to wait to see if this prediction proves to be accurate.

snip

and when this doesn't happen

EmotionalAnnualGuernseycow.0.gif