test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Nicolas Pepe

Started by Unionjack,

249 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How are Barella and Pulisic's end product anyway?

Higuain

Pulisic--------------Pepe

Barella---Kante

Jorginho

I hate Sarri's formation

Barella and Kante in a double pivot would be devastating defensively

I now think Barella is lost after seeing a lot more in depth articles, I think even after his wife gives birth both their families are going to block him from leaving Italy.

Assuming Sarri doesnt get sacked (a huge assumption)

I would have to think that the AMF role will go to either Isco, James, Sarabia or Fekir

but that also assumes a lot

we are really teetering close to the abyss if Real play super hardball on Hazard and try and shove £50m plus Kovacic down our throats. 

I will keep on pushing Pepe, but I do not see the board buying him if Lille wont come down from their £72m demand.

IF CHO is sold as well, that leaves us so fucked at wingers. Lets say we end up selling Bats and Baka for a total of £60m. 

Take the £40m for CHO, £50m for Hazard, and £60m from the double B and B sales. Lets say we sell Zappacosta for £15m (Reece James replaces him), Emerson to Juve for £15m £40m for Morata and fail to unload anyone else other than say £10m for a (hopefully recovered fully) van Ginkle. Lets say Luiz bounces on a free, Cahil on a free and Willian is not sold.

That's £215m to play with

BUT

we have to replace/upgrade

CB Ake (£40m)

CB ? 

Backup LB (no clue the board goes for but lets toss out a £15m figure)

AMF (unless we roll with the same shit we have now, which is a BIG possibility if we bollocks up all of Sarabia/James/Fekir/Isco options) so a ?

LW ?

LW ?

CF (I really see us dropping £60m on Callum Wilson:()

add that up

that leaves us only £100m to buy a CB, 2 wingers, and an truly class AMF

assuming Sarabia is removed

all AMF's eft will be well over £50, £70m

lets say a miracle happens and we can pull James from Bayern (we get them to activate his buy clause for £39.5m and swap him to us for that in exchange for CHO)

now we are down to a net £60m to spend

and still need another CB and TWO wingers (one of whom has to replace EDEN)

so so fucked we are

Lozano alone will cost around £50m

might just say fuck it and leave it there with £50m or so net profit (as we need to make a place for Drinkwater as no one will buy him I fear)

OR James deal falls though and we have to drop £80m on Isco (which leaves us £10m net profit) or £65m on Fekir (£25m profit left over) 

if this all went down

our 25 man squad would be (9 HG so have one over the 8 limit)

GK Kepa

GK Willie

GK Bulka or Green (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Ake (HG)

CB AC (HG)

CB Ampadu (HG)

LB Alonso

LB Rogerio  (most likely as Juve offered him and they want Emerson)

RB Azpi

RB Reece James (HG)

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Kovacic

CMF Kante

CMF RLC (HG)

CMF Drinkwater (HG)

AMF James Rodriguez (Or Isco or Fekir)

AMF Barkley (HG)

LW  Hirving Lozano

LW Willian

RW Pulisic

RW Pedro

CF Higs

CF Wilson (HG)

CF Giroud

other than the massive upgrade at AMF

that team is not anywhere near good enough overall still at so many places

I dont rate Wilson at CF that much (and dog help us if Higs goes cold)

The wingers are potential FUCKED (if Lozano somehow goes bust and Puli just plays to his form of last 3,4 years)

Both fullback positions are still weak (Alonso will be out there most games, Azpi will be 30 with a 5 consecutive 4000 minute season under his belt and Reece not at all proven in top flight)

and CB was not REALLY been upgraded/fixed and we have less depth there (we could slide Azpi over in a pinch IF Reece comes good big time, but that, again is a HUGE if)

Also, if the sales (other than EDen and CHO) go bad (can always happen) and Roman clamps down on spending forget about those top end AMF's (especially if Sarabia doesn't go to us)

then you can pull out the starting AMF and place in Tomori at CB

if THAT happens

that team is a potential disaster

and remember

I am assuming in all that we get Lozano, we may FAIL and also FAIL on Pepe and end up with who the fuck knows (and not in a good way, say Bailey and he flops (as he is SHIT this year so far)

Great scorer. This and last season he averages one goal every two games. Plus he is young and likes Chelsea. Willian needs six and half games to score rare PL goal. What more do I need to say? 

Unionjack likes this

Reported Tottenham and Wolves target Nicolas Pepe could be sold this summer if a sufficient bid is received, according to Lille sporting director Luis Campos.

"We are not a rich club," he told French outlet Telefoot.

"It means that if a really good proposal comes in for Pepe, we have to sell him."

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

We need to get this guy hes tailor made for the PL 

Who knows!!!!

IF we get Campos he MIGHT bring Pepe with him eh!!

the wes and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Who knows!!!!

IF we get Campos he MIGHT bring Pepe with him eh!!

I hope we get Campos we have make woeful signings under conte with the likes of morata Baka drinkwater Alonso zappacosta 

Unionjack and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I hope we get Campos we have make woeful signings under conte with the likes of morata Baka drinkwater Alonso zappacosta 

He seems to have brought some good ones into Lille.

Vesper likes this

24 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He seems to have brought some good ones into Lille.

I read reports he was behind the Pepe deal for Lille

Unionjack and Vesper like this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has revealed that it will take a bid of at least £43m to prise away Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, (RMC Sport, via Goal.com)

half that last summer

£65m for Willian we turned down

equals

£40m plus net left to go and get a decent fucking LB

Unionjack likes this

16 hours ago, the wes said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has revealed that it will take a bid of at least £43m to prise away Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, (RMC Sport, via Goal.com)

Well unless he wants to wait a year to join us. I severely doubt it will happen.

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well unless he wants to wait a year to join us. I severely doubt it will happen.

Let's hope we still get a summer 2019 window!

Unionjack likes this

Bayern Munich are in position to finalise a deal for Lille's Nicolas Pepe. Barcelona and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the Ivory Coast winger, 23. (Le10 Sport)

Vesper and DDA like this

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich are in position to finalise a deal for Lille's Nicolas Pepe. Barcelona and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the Ivory Coast winger, 23. (Le10 Sport)

Now THAT makes sense. He is a pure left-footed RWer. As close to Robben as one can get atm.

IF Bayern get him, it makes ZERO sense for them to buy CHO, as they will then already have four potentially WC wingers already.

Coman at LW

Pepe at RW

Gnabry at both

Alphonso Davies at both

Also, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said recently that Robben is 100% gone, but they may offer Ribery one final year.

That makes FIVE wingers in front of CHO.

IF Bayern buys Pepe, I cannot see them buying CHO as well, unless they sell one of those 4, and I cannot see that happening. Coman is a beast, Gnabry is great this year, and Davies is 18yo with just as high potential as CHO, plus is left-footed yet plays either wing. Add in my number one RW target, Pepe, and even Ribery, that is a monster set of wingers without CHO.

Unionjack and the wes like this