Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

12 minutes ago, mccg said:

Absolute baller, sign him now' - Chelsea fans go nuts as Arsenal target 'dreams' of Blues move

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nicolas-pepe-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-15736774

all in on him and Lozano

can so live with

Pepe

Pulisic

Pedro

Lozano

as our 4 wingers

even have a name for them

3PL , lolololol

SELL WILLIAN FFS!!!

Just now, mccg said:

I'd let Pedro go and keep CHO

CHO is gone, unfortunately:(

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11618926/callum-hudson-odoi-hands-in-chelsea-transfer-request-to-secure-bayern-munich-transfer

we either sell him or, like others have said, ship him back to the youth team for next 18 months (as a deterrent to this shit in the future)

I vote the 2nd (and I am miss money counter, and realise we are tossing away £35m)

he is a fucking rat, especially as Eden is 90% leaving, thus massively opening up LW

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

CHO is gone, unfortunately:(

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11618926/callum-hudson-odoi-hands-in-chelsea-transfer-request-to-secure-bayern-munich-transfer

we either sell him or, like others have said, ship him back to the youth team for next 18 months (as a deterrent to this shit in the future)

I vote the 2nd (and I am miss money counter, and realise we are tossing away £35m)

he is a fucking rat, especially as Eden is 90% leaving, thus massively opening up LW

Remember the Malouda situation , kinda different situ but chelsea held firm 

54 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

No one was offering £40m~, though.

I don't see the club turning that down should the rumours be true.

Yeah  as i mentioned different situ, but they did stand firm and let him rot in the reserves , so depends how Roman and co want to play it . He has a 18 months left  on his contract  ,we can make 40 mill no sweat selling(Rahman-Hector-Kalas-Kane-Miazga,and thats just afew of the defenders on loan lol another 30+ players lol )Roman just got 500mill from another wee company he owns 1/3(11bn now)  -so if shit hits the fan 40mill ....

'Absolute baller, sign him now' - Chelsea fans go nuts as Arsenal target 'dreams' of Blues move

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nicolas-pepe-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-15736774

SIGN HIM NOW!!!

Even supports us!

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

'Absolute baller, sign him now' - Chelsea fans go nuts as Arsenal target 'dreams' of Blues move

SIGN HIM NOW!!!

Even supports us!

That's the type of players you want at the club not players who put in a transfer request Pépé reminds me so much of Barcelona dembele 

Should have gone for this guy instead of Pulisic. He isnt finished article and needs quite some tactical learning because he loses the ball a bit too often and doesnt track enough, but Pulisic isnt finished product either. Pepe has way more end product and directness compared to Pulisic.

36 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Should have gone for this guy instead of Pulisic. He isnt finished article and needs quite some tactical learning because he loses the ball a bit too often and doesnt track enough, but Pulisic isnt finished product either. Pepe has way more end product and directness compared to Pulisic.

Pepe is 3 years older though.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Indeed. But we need players with more end product. We already have young talent in CHO if we want to develop. 

CHO is leaving I believe. I want to believe we sell at least one of Willian/Pedro in the summer as well if not both and get Lozano/Pepe/Fekir

5 hours ago, Nicco said:

CHO is leaving I believe. I want to believe we sell at least one of Willian/Pedro in the summer as well if not both and get Lozano/Pepe/Fekir

Yes buddy these are definitely the standard of player we desperately need.

On 28/01/2019 at 8:34 AM, Unionjack said:

SIGN HIM NOW!!!

Even supports us!

Barella and Pepe both said as kids they dreamed of playing for Chels.

Just those two would be huge difference makers here, along with Chilwell or Firpo, and hopefully Werner or Jovic. Same for Sarabia or Fekir. Same for Eder Militão (although Real have apparently come to an agreement but its being delayed or training frees owed to São Paulo.)

All of those are great signings no matter who is the manager.

We are going into the summer window with a crazy amount of business to do if we are going to remain a top club. The current team is nowhere near good enough and each window where multiple needs are not addressed pounds another nail in the coffin. If Higs is a bust we are even further down the bin chute.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Barella and Pepe both said as kids they dreamed of playing for Chels.

Just those two would be huge difference makers here, along with Chilwell or Firpo, and hopefully Werner or Jovic. Same for Sarabia or Fekir. Same for Eder Militão (although Real have apparently come to an agreement but its being delayed or training frees owed to São Paulo.)

All of those are great signings no matter who is the manager.

We are going into the summer window with a crazy amount of business to do if we are going to remain a top club. The current team is nowhere near good enough and each window where multiple needs are not addressed pounds another nail in the coffin. If Higs is a bust we are even further down the bin chute.

Mrs you know what I want. A COMPLETE OVERHAUL of the whole club.

We have always been known for having a strong core of players.

Now we don't!!

I know I set my standards far too high, and my morals seen neanderthal but this group of lads IN GENERAL dont have the quality or passion of a Chelsea team.

I know you agree but I cant see it changing anytime soon.

I know you dont agree with me - I don't mind 475b782257db83dd0410037ed39cd723.gif - but I do think a Sarri system would work.

But we lack that attacking mentality. IF IF IF IF that would change we really could make a go of it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You