test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Nicolas Pepe

Started by Unionjack,

249 posts in this topic

I think we should be doing what we can to get this guy. I really wouldn't like to see him playing against us.and seems the rest of the top 6 are wanting him.

Him on the right and Aouar on the left might be very interesting.

Scout Report: Why Nicolas Pépé is the most wanted winger in Europe

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/scout-report-nicolas-pepe-lille

Who is Nicolas Pepe? The Ligue 1 ace who could end Emery & Mislintat's search for a winger

The Ivory Coast in attracting plenty of interest across Europe

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-nicolas-pepe-15253606

Pepe.thumb.jpg.0c5891e830f08a4337a42099e7f50f55.jpg

kellzfresh, the wes and 11Drogba like this

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we should be doing what we can to get this guy. I really wouldn't like to see him playing against us.and seems the rest of the top 6 are wanting him.

Him on the right and Aouar on the left might be very interesting.

Scout Report: Why Nicolas Pépé is the most wanted winger in Europe

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/scout-report-nicolas-pepe-lille

Who is Nicolas Pepe? The Ligue 1 ace who could end Emery & Mislintat's search for a winger

The Ivory Coast in attracting plenty of interest across Europe

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-nicolas-pepe-15253606

Pepe.thumb.jpg.0c5891e830f08a4337a42099e7f50f55.jpg

He's a good player he reminds of Barcelona dembele 

Unionjack, 11Drogba and kellzfresh like this

IMO he isnt ready for top team. 

I watch most of lille games and last year he was dragging them above the relegation along Thiago Mendes. This year he continues his development, but along better teammates.

Thing is, he isnt very hard working and when he isnt in form, he offers almost nothing in those games. 

That said Lille is a joy to watch. Him and Bamba are great this season. But they arent ready for top team yet IMO. 

29 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

IMO he isnt ready for top team. 

I watch most of lille games and last year he was dragging them above the relegation along Thiago Mendes. This year he continues his development, but along better teammates.

Thing is, he isnt very hard working and when he isnt in form, he offers almost nothing in those games. 

That said Lille is a joy to watch. Him and Bamba are great this season. But they arent ready for top team yet IMO. 

I'd donate my left gonad and a booze ravaged liver for him!

Vesper likes this

Reports in L'Equipe today have suggested that the Lille stance has softened and that they are prepared to negotiate next month with any club that starts the bidding at £45m. 

kellzfresh likes this

36 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Reports in L'Equipe today have suggested that the Lille stance has softened and that they are prepared to negotiate next month with any club that starts the bidding at £45m. 

Forget Pulisic for £70m, buy Pepe for £25m or so less. I am so done with right-footed RWers like Willian, and Pulisic is very much right-footed.

11Drogba, Unionjack and kellzfresh like this

19 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Nothing new here...

Lille was ready to sell and they already agreed with Lyon back in summer, but Pepe didnt want to move to further develop himself.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:38 AM, Vesper said:

Forget Pulisic for £70m, buy Pepe for £25m or so less. I am so done with right-footed RWers like Willian, and Pulisic is very much right-footed.

I don't like them 2 north London lot sniffing around him! That really wouldn;t be fun.

I wouldn't mind a Isco Martial Pepe front 3

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

You been on the :beer:lad?

Just now, DDA said:

You been on the :beer:lad?

ummm Might have had a couple!

But still doesn't take away from the fact they would be a good lineup for us.

I iz a dreamer! =D

Just now, Unionjack said:

ummm Might have had a couple!

But still doesn't take away from the fact they would be a good lineup for us.

I iz a dreamer! =D

I wish life was so simple :(

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't like them 2 north London lot sniffing around him! That really wouldn;t be fun.

Isco doesnt like to play winger

how 'bout

Thorgan Hazard (CHO backup)      Martial         Pepe (Pedro b/u)

Isco as the AMF                              

Kante     Jorginho     

Firpo                                Azpi

Rudiger                   Romagnloli  (Ampadu 3rd)

Kepa

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isco doesnt like to play winger

how 'bout

Thorgan Hazard (CHO backup)      Martial         Pepe (Pedro b/u)

Isco as the AMF                              

Kante     Jorginho     

Firpo                                Azpi

Rudiger                   Romagnloli  (Ampadu 3rd)

Kepa

Noit sure about Eden MKII but rest obviously.

On 12/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, BlueLyon said:

Nothing new here...

Lille was ready to sell and they already agreed with Lyon back in summer, but Pepe didnt want to move to further develop himself.

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has previously stated that Pepe will not leave in January.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has previously stated that Pepe will not leave in January.

We should go in there after him with our sleeves rolled up and a big wedge in our pocket. Tell him we love him and want him to rock our world.

I;m just not sure HOW our board works at dealing with players. I;m sure its the softly softly catchy monkey approach.

Id love them to be like I want our players. More dynamic. Go for goal.

Mufassir08 likes this

Arsenal must pay £72m to secure Nicolas Pepe transfer, say Lille

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8049974/arsenal-72million-nicolas-pepe-lille-chief/

LILLE chief Luis Campos has slapped a £72million price-tag on Arsenal target Nicolas Pepe.

Boss Unai Emery will need to smash the club's transfer record if they are to land the talented Frenchman.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang remains the club's most expensive ever player when he signed for £56m from Borussia Dortmund.

Pepe's form in Ligue 1 has attracted the interests of Europe's biggest clubs including Manchester City and Barcelona.

He has scored 12 goals in the league and is just one behind Kylian Mbappe who tops the scoring charts.

Lille know the interest in his signature means they can drive a hard bargain.

And they will certainly do that after Campos laughed off talk that they will sell him for £40m.

snip

Unionjack likes this