test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

422 posts in this topic

Signing both would be crazy. While it would be sensational from our (the fans') perspective to have such a gluttony of quality midfielders, it would seem strange from the players' perspective. Paredes in particular is so damn similar to Jorginho. Couldn't see the two playing together so he'd purely be cover for him? Can't see it.

Barella is the one we really want.  

Vesper, mccg and Johnnyeye like this

38 minutes ago, the wes said:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy we are in for two cracking midfielders but we need a striker more than two midfielders 

Yeah while it does please me we are actually looking at the longer picture with talented technical yoof it doesn't  go anywhere to offer us some needed goals.

And not even seriously linked to one.

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

Two midfielder wow. One make sense, two make 0 sense. We have kante, kova, rlc, Barkley, jorgi. 5 players for 3 position. Imo that is the minimum , 6 is good but 7 is too many. 

If we did decide to get both, I think one will be for the summer and will mean we wouldn't buy Kovacic permanently.

At the moment though we have no one definitely incoming with Fabregas leaving and RLC crocked, so we are stretched and need somebody in there.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hopefully this is the start of fresh new and young signings and we are going to blow the living shit out of the January window.

This doesn't excuse some of the past fuck up's but i think the boards job is being made a lot easier by having a manager with a clear vision and direction.

As good as Jose and Conte did trophy wise there was never really any vision from either beyond winning immediately so it made it more difficult to go all in with backing like they appear to be doing now with Sarri.. 

Fernando and Johnnyeye like this

I didn't want to believe that the club doing business now in January had anything to do with an impending transfer ban. But wow, if we buy another £50m player this month and loan them back to their club until the summer what else could be happening!?

I mean, it would be fantastic work by the club but we need help now, too!

Just now, Pizy said:

I didn't want to believe that the club doing business now in January had anything to do with an impending transfer ban. But wow, if we buy another £50m player this month and loan them back to their club until the summer what else could be happening!?

If we get Barella he won't be going back, he will be coming this window.

kc_blue and Vesper like this

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If we get Barella he won't be going back, he will be coming this window.

Hope so. 

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't want to believe that the club is so stupid as to have got this wrong and left themselves open to a sanction. I don't in fact believe it and will be very surprised if we are banned. 

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Barella in the summer for Kovacic?

get rid of zappacosta

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Signing both would be crazy. While it would be sensational from our (the fans') perspective to have such a gluttony of quality midfielders, it would seem strange from the players' perspective. Paredes in particular is so damn similar to Jorginho. Couldn't see the two playing together so he'd purely be cover for him? Can't see it.

Barella is the one we really want.  

Agreed. Parades ain't that good, isn't required, and should not be signed.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Where did the board find intelligence all of a sudden? 

Well not only we are losing Fabregas but so drinkwater and Bakayoko. Replace with them with these two. Should be great. 

xPetrCechx likes this

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

Obviously if the club intends to sign both Barella and Parades, and then register them in the various squads, they must have a plan to handle the cap question. Either enough foreign players will leave, or else one or two will not be re-registered in the squads at the end of January. 

Barella is under 21 i think so ok with registration...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk