Nicolo Barella

DDA

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy we are in for two cracking midfielders but we need a striker more than two midfielders 

Who cares about signing strikers? They are overrated.

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Striker? Who?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Based on the profile of players we've brought in the summer and those we've brought/targeting this month, I would be amazed if the club made a 'quick-fix' purchase of a striker.

The penny may have dropped and the club are looking to rebuild fresh with a young core.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We're gonna sign both?! :carlo: 

It makes sense positionally. A Naingollan-type (maybe not the shooting, but deffo better passing) in Barella, and an actual Backup/Rotation DH DMF in Paredes. I still would prefer Tonali as he is younger and needs time to ease into Jorginho slots a bit and learn slowly, but Paredes is the finished article.

Just now, Vesper said:

It makes sense positionally. A Naingollan-type (maybe not the shooting, but deffo better passing) in Barella, and an actual Backup/Rotation DH DMF in Paredes. I still would prefer Tonali as he is younger and needs time to ease into Jorginho slots a bit and learn slowly, but Paredes is the finished article.

Where's drinkwater going to go lol 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hopefully this is the start of fresh new and young signings and we are going to blow the living shit out of the January window.

I think we are spending the Hazard money we get for him in the summer :ph34r:

Signing both would be crazy. While it would be sensational from our (the fans') perspective to have such a gluttony of quality midfielders, it would seem strange from the players' perspective. Paredes in particular is so damn similar to Jorginho. Couldn't see the two playing together so he'd purely be cover for him? Can't see it.

Barella is the one we really want.  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You