Nicolo Barella

DDA

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They probably can if they are aware other big clubs are interested and will come for him in the summer. An advantage we have of course is that we have an Italian manager who will be familiar with him, we have Jorginho who is familiar with him, and we have an opening now in our squad.

He perfectly fits the profile of player the board loves. Super young, super talented, his value only goes up and up.

we also have his former manager (Magic Box):cig:

4 hours ago, DDA said:

This could be a real game changing signing for us. Our midfield has been sub par for quite some time. Barella would be that real classy engine we have been lacking. A different engine to what Kante is.

From that report on Corriere dello Sport claim we want to have bought either Barella or Paredes before the end of the week

And both of them (at least everything that Ive managed to find about them both) are very good. So I'd be hapy with either right now.

The problem is that Granny wont pay the asking price for Barella so our chice is limited. So if we cant sign Paredes we are royally fucked!

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

From that report on Corriere dello Sport claim we want to have bought either Barella or Paredes before the end of the week

And both of them (at least everything that Ive managed to find about them both) are very good. So I'd be hapy with either right now.

The problem is that Granny wont pay the asking price for Barella so our chice is limited. So if we cant sign Paredes we are royally fucked!

I'm like you mate I'm happy with either Barella or Paredes I don't know why we are chasing midfielders we need a striker more than a midfielder 2bh 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm like you mate I'm happy with either Barella or Paredes I don't know why we are chasing midfielders we need a striker more than a midfielder 2bh 

We do also need a GOAL SCORING ACM. The more goal scoring options we have the better,

Pulisic is good theres no doubt. I like that he gets behind defenders and has a very good overall footballing head.

But he isn't one to give us a lot of G & A's YET!.

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we don't sign Barella in this window I can see Juventus going for him in the summer 

Inter is his biggest legit Italian suitor

Same for Sandro Tonali

although Juve is indeed sniffing around both

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

we also have his former manager (Magic Box):cig:

We also have EX managers that a lot of current and EX players would never play for again.

Lets pray that the Magic Box/Barella relations are friendly ones.

But like I said Granny wont pay the asking price ffs! Penny pinching instead of paying up for players we need 08c00d4eee712f2aace7fc34c4f06f7f.gif

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Did they not ask for a 15m discount those clowns? also 3m after tax is like 110k per week gross. Again we should be able to easily edge them out. and 45m € that is sounds like a fair price for him if he is as good as people here say 

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Nicolo Barella: The Cagliari midfielder lauded by Andrea Pirlo

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45589553

His ambitions are to own a nice house and one day meet NBA superstar LeBron James - but Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella may have to widen his horizons soon.

Lebron owns a stake in Liverpool,

but.............. lololol

Image result for LeBron James christian pulisic

LOLZ could not have asked for better PR...what is wrong with his calves tho

I do not think our board will go against Sarri this early in his tenure.  If he wants Barella, I suspect the club will make an effort.  Especially if Zola can have a persuasive effect

Was a report earlier that Cagliari had bid 21m euros (i think) for Nahitan Nandez and a lot of people assumed it was because Barella is coming to us.  Cagliari dont really spend that kind of money.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We also have EX managers that a lot of current and EX players would never play for again.

Lets pray that the Magic Box/Barella relations are friendly ones.

But like I said Granny wont pay the asking price ffs! Penny pinching instead of paying up for players we need 08c00d4eee712f2aace7fc34c4f06f7f.gif

We paid what was needed to get Pulisic, so I don't see there being issues with paying for Barella if we see him as a potential midfielder in our side for the next decade.

The biggest issue I think will be if the lad wants to move abroad. Not many Italians play abroad, similar to the English and at his age he may feel that the next step is moving to play for one of the big Italian teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You