test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

428 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Always liked Radja

One of our biggest multiyear board fails ever. Was begging for him since summer 2014.

If we had gotten Conte him, Romagnoli and Alex Sandro, we might have won the CL in that title year.

Naingollan was insanely good with Roma, His 2016/17 season was on verge of all world level. almost the perfect example of brutal attacking MF with combined with viscous defensive instincts, great athleticism, and a pitbull temperment

.7f55d83dd0d80063e5d9545edbbd6923.png

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

One of our biggest multiyear board fails ever. Was begging for him since summer 2014.

If we had gotten Conte him, Romagnoli and Alex Sandro, we might have won the CL in that title year.

Naingollan was insanely good with Roma, His 2016/17 season was on verge of all world level. almost the perfect example of brutal attacking MF with combined with viscous defensive instincts, great athleticism, and a pitbull temperment

Yep loved the guy. THINK he was left out of WC because he made that interview about why shouldn't he have the odd drink and smoke.

And his twin sister came out defending it too then she got bad press for being a gobby lesbian lol

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hard to tempt the Italians to the PL sometimes eh.

But MAYBE he might like the idea of working with Sarri?

We dont really know if the 'club' is interested in him.

We are total mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed shit!

No, interest is confirmed

Matt Law

and Magic Box

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

No, interest is confirmed

Matt Law

and Magic Box

Told ya! Its just us jumping the gun and dreaming as per usual.

I fuckin hate transfer season. Sends me doolally!

The board can’t do anything if our target doesn’t want a transfer.And some players just don’t want to get out of their comfort zone(a lot of Seria A ones strike me as that type) or maybe don’t want to play under a manager like Conte.

Don’t get me wrong,our board has failed us many times,but the market is very complicated and sometimes you have to be wise and have a good back-up plan.

PS Sorry for the offtopic

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yep loved the guy. THINK he was left out of WC because he made that interview about why shouldn't he have the odd drink and smoke.

And his twin sister came out defending it too then she got bad press for being a gobby lesbian lol

Riana, his twin.

Image result for Riana NainggolanImage result for Riana Nainggolan

http://www.heroesoffootball.eu/news-article/riana-nainggolan-opens-story-professional-football-player-joins-heroes-football-team/

Unionjack likes this

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Told ya! Its just us jumping the gun and dreaming as per usual.

I fuckin hate transfer season. Sends me doolally!

You misread I think

it is REAL

not just a web rumour

Unionjack likes this

7 minutes ago, 0007 said:

The board can’t do anything if our target doesn’t want a transfer.And some players just don’t want to get out of their comfort zone(a lot of Seria A ones strike me as that type) or maybe don’t want to play under a manager like Conte.

Don’t get me wrong,our board has failed us many times,but the market is very complicated and sometimes you have to be wise and have a good back-up plan.

Fair points, but I am all for buying Italian leaguers from the smaller teams before they blow up to mega level stars on the trad giants

Like Barella, who is now at Cagliari 

I was all over Nainggolan whilst he was at the exact same club.

Sandro Tonali at Serie B Brescia

Dybala at Palermo

Icardi at Sampdoria

Bryan Cristante when at Atalanta

Antonio Candreva when we could have gotten him on a free in 2013 from Udinese

Rolando Mandragora at Udinese now

Alessio Romagnoli when he was on loan at Sampdoria from Roma, and then AC Milan got him for on around £21m

my 3 young CB's right here

Unionjack likes this

19 hours ago, 0007 said:

Totally agree mate.

Its not always easy to take someone away from a place where they have all they need. Supporters,team.manager that loves them,regular playing time, family comfortable where they are etc etc.

Add to that we have never been one of those teams that players in general dream of playing for.

We have to hope they see at least something about us they like - manager,playing style,other players etc - to convince them to come join us.

Mostly tho unless we offer them high wages and willing to pay up for them we have tough times in getting those top players. Lets hope our delightful board want to add a few to join Pulisic. And keep everything crossed someone to join us sooner other than later! Lets start with this lad!!

Johnnyeye likes this

Let us now hope the club see it the way he does, then. Wouldn't be shocked if they told him to just use Drinkwater and Ampadu there instead...

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

4 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I really hope there's something real behind these rumors.  I'd love to see him in our squad. 

Magic Box and Matt Law have both confirmed our interest

Unionjack likes this

This could be a real game changing signing for us. Our midfield has been sub par for quite some time. Barella would be that real classy engine we have been lacking. A different engine to what Kante is.

Unionjack likes this