test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

428 posts in this topic

The midfield of Veratti, Jorginho and Barella looks really promising for Italy. Even Mancini is more proactive nowdays. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cagliari’s director of football Marcello Carli has confirmed Chelsea tried their best to sign midfielder Nicolo Barella last January, before his eventual loan move to Inter Milan in the summer.

He told Corriere dello Sport: “Last January, Napoli did their best, like Atlético Madrid. Club president [Tommaso] Giulini said no. Chelsea did everything and more. Maurizio [Sarri] wanted to bring him despite the transfer ban."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, the wes said:

Cagliari’s director of football Marcello Carli has confirmed Chelsea tried their best to sign midfielder Nicolo Barella last January, before his eventual loan move to Inter Milan in the summer.

He told Corriere dello Sport: “Last January, Napoli did their best, like Atlético Madrid. Club president [Tommaso] Giulini said no. Chelsea did everything and more. Maurizio [Sarri] wanted to bring him despite the transfer ban."

We know this but he didn't want to leave Italy. Club definitely knew transfer ban was coming last January. But it turns out good for us. If we signed him we wouldn't buy Kovacic from Real I think. 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

We know this but he didn't want to leave Italy. Club definitely knew transfer ban was coming last January. But it turns out good for us. If we signed him we wouldn't buy Kovacic from Real I think. 

and IF he is of need, we can always buy him in the future, he is still young

not going to get arsed over this, unlike Alex Sandro (in hindsight the worst non buy post CL win IMHO, devastating impact it had) or Romagnoli (FUCKING BUY HIM THIS SUMMER! the lad is still only 24 now and then cut AC loose if need be), etc etc utter cock-ups back 2, 3 , 4 or so years ago or the De Bruyne sale 5 years back (I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT, EVER, NEVER, it FUCKED US for years .........FUCK YOU MOU!!!!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vesper said:

and IF he is of need, we can always buy him in the future, he is still young

not going to get arsed over this, unlike Alex Sandro (in hindsight the worst non buy post CL win IMHO, devastating impact it had) or Romagnoli (FUCKING BUY HIM THIS SUMMER! the lad is still only 24 now and then cut AC loose if need be), etc etc utter cock-ups back 2, 3 , 4 or so years ago or the De Bruyne sale 5 years back (I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT, EVER, NEVER, it FUCKED US for years .........FUCK YOU MOU!!!!).

I dunno Sandro whilst a good player was over priced and I think that Juve were just not selling. It is not like the Alves situation where another couple of mil would have done it or the Torres over Kun decision (although I do appriciate these were earlier than the date you stated.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, King Kante said:

I dunno Sandro whilst a good player was over priced and I think that Juve were just not selling. It is not like the Alves situation where another couple of mil would have done it or the Torres over Kun decision (although I do appriciate these were earlier than the date you stated.) 

Sandro would have revolutionised that left side, both covered for and crated for Eden far more than we got

he would have been a beast under Conte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Sandro would have revolutionised that left side, both covered for and crated for Eden far more than we got

he would have been a beast under Conte

Revolutionised is a bit strong. I have no doubt he would have been a good player for us but Alonso in a LWB position was actually fairly effective, the down fall of the 343/351 system was more to do with the midfield than lwb/lb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.