test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

428 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

...879551e36de65d304c284610cf3305ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ffs:(

we have zero DH DMF-capable young players in the pipeline

Ampadu surely isn't the answer there

looks like it is Kovacic given the shot or bust

we damn well better do big business in the summer

if those bans come and we haven't snapped up Tonali or someone similar we are fucked

Sideshow Luiz likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

ffs:(

we have zero DH DMF-capable young players in the pipeline

Ampadu surely isn't the answer there

looks like it is Kovacic given the shot or bust

we damn well better do big business in the summer

if those bans come and we haven't snapped up Tonali or someone similar we are fucked

Bit early to start writing off Ampadu in that role after one meh game. He has the characterisitcs to play there I think and with a bit of coaching and patience Sarri could get him up to speed for that position so he can be more than suitable to play that role in the future. 

After this whole CHO saga, giving youth like Ampadu more minutes is actually a good idea. Wont happen overnight but he can become a very capable back up in that role I think. Doesnt have to be a crbon copy of Jorginho, we seen he can play longer passes (bit more work and he wont misplace as many as the othee night) and is obviously comfortable getting the ball and moving it (again more minutes and coaching will get him playing one and two touch more often).

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bit early to start writing off Ampadu in that role after one meh game. He has the characterisitcs to play there I think and with a bit of coaching and patience Sarri could get him up to speed for that position so he can be more than suitable to play that role in the future. 

We are certainly go find out, hopefully not the hard way.

He is much better as a CB, IMHO, much better.

Hopefully the Granny Penny Pinscher has met with him or his reps and told him we want him in the summer once his baby comes.

Should have paid up for him lie we did Pully

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is he making baby so young in the first place?? 

Didn't Hazard have a baby at this age as well?

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is he making baby so young in the first place?? 

Might just want a young family.

Don't give a toss if he has 10 as long as he doesn't use them as some BS excuse to either want to  leave or blame them for Emojis!

Vesper and NikkiCFC like this

2 hours ago, Nicco said:

Didn't Hazard have a baby at this age as well?

Younger, he was 19yo when had his first son, Yannis.

8 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea’s ‘dizzying’ January offer was actually accepted, will of player needed for summer move

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelseas-dizzying-january-offer-actually-accepted-will-player-needed-summer-move/

Barella:

"If I had to choose between the Serie A and the Premier League, I would go for England because I love the way they approach the game.

"Plus everyone there is just as irritable and prone to fouls as me!"

plus

But Zola – who is also Sardinian – is trying to allay those fears, with newspaper Il Mattino reporting that he has had a number of phone calls with Barella over the past few days. The pair know each other well, with Zola giving him his debut back in the 2014-15 season in the Coppa Italia when he was in charge of Calgliari, and they have kept in touch ever since.

mccg likes this

So this is pretty much a done deal then? If he wanted to move in the summer vs January? Or he is smart enough to wait and see if we finish Top4 ?

I did a bit of research on Barella  the Italian media call him the Italian gerrard cause he is capable of playing anywhere in midfield if he's anything like Steven he will be a great signing 

Lets hope he doesn't decide to stay as the likes of Napoli/Juve will be after him. Need to get his Mrs keen on the move with the youngun.

This signing confuses me. Would he be a starter? Seems like based on his role and attributes, he would compete with Kante? But if he were to play that LCM role, that means we are still lacking in end product from our midfield and only increasing the redundancy of defensive midfielders on the pitch. 

Seems like a 'Kovacic' type player. 

18 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I hate when coach's or manager's come off with we were close to signing the player it's pointless talking about it especially when u haven't sign the player 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I hate when coach's or manager's come off with we were close to signing the player it's pointless talking about it especially when u haven't sign the player 

I'm sure he was asked about him.