Nicolo Barella

DDA

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Our links to him have stopped.

Yeah.  Still think we should sign him and loan him back for the rest of the season.  Maybe the board thinks they can just go back in for him in the summer.  Think we'll have more competition then though. 

Chelsea to miss out on Barella

According to Calcio Mercato, Inter are close to signing Nicolo Barella.

The Cagliari midfielder had been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas, but the report claims the Nerazzurri are now close to reaching an agreement for the 21-year-old.

Inter will reportedly pay a fee close to €40 million plus € 10million in add-ons.

3 hours ago, Tautvix said:

Happy for that. Would just be another mediocre player from Serie A. Already have Zappacosta, Alonso and Jorginho. So no thanks.

LOLOL, ridiculous slating of a superb young player. Based off nothing factual, and using weak logical fallacies.

SARRI, NO SALE 

Chelsea miss out on Italian sensation Nicolo Barella as Inter agree £44million fee

Box-to-box powerhouse likes yellow cards and Premier League football but is staying in Italy for now

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8229851/chelsea-nicolo-barella/

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Balls

Matías Vecino

now that Inter have SIX CMF's

I bet Sarri will tell Marina to go back to the well on him

I would MUCH rather we try for another Inter midfielder the board has fucked up on several years ago and on multiple windows

Marcelo Brozovic

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Matías Vecino

now that Inter have SIX CMF's

I bet Sarri will tell Marina to go back to the well on him

I would MUCH rather we try for another Inter midfielder the board has fucked up on several years ago and on multiple windows

Marcelo Brozovic

I remember when we were linked with him.  If Barella didn't want to leave Italy, there's not much we can do about it.  With Cesc gone, we are thin in midfield.  I'd be surprised if no one came in (and the Drinkwater rumours can start any time now).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You