Nicolo Barella

DDA

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I absolutely stand by my slating her. If you think otherwise, I respect that that is your opinion.

Thank you, and likewise. I'd be interested in your speculation on the following questions: -

Why, if Marina is as bad as you say, if she is costing Roman millions of pounds as well as endless opportunities to bring success to his team, has he not sacked her? Why indeed has he, in effect, promoted her by expanding her responsibilities? You surely can't believe that Roman and all his advisors are so stupid that they don't know blindingly obvious truths that so many posters on this forum believe they understand completely.

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thank you, and likewise. I'd be interested in your speculation on the following questions: -

Why, if Marina is as bad as you say, if she is costing Roman millions of pounds as well as endless opportunities to bring success to his team, has he not sacked her? Why indeed has he, in effect, promoted her by expanding her responsibilities?

Because she is mobbed up and knows where many bones are buried. TBH

I dont want to get into the entire history of Roman and his wealth (it is ugly, ugly shite, the typical Yeltsin-era oligarchic rape of Russian national resources tale, I will leave it at that), but all one needs to do is to look at current events to see that the entire thing is dodgy as hell.

We are in a really bad geo-political situation.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/roman-abramovich-on-list-of-six-russian-oligarchs-targeted-by-uk-intelligence-over-links-to-putin/ar-BBQEq9K

I desperately want the club sold.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Because she is mobbed up and knows where many bones are buried. TBH

Well, I'll give you that if this was true it would give her some leverage over him but I can't pretend I give it any credence.

Why would Marina use that leverage to get, and retain, an actual job? A job her performance of which causes the business to lose millions? Would it not make more sense for her to engineer a backroom position that involved only enough work to satisfy any authorities that might take an interest in her remuneration package? Why indeed would she not negotiate a bigger pay packet in exchange for not wasting Roman's cash with stupid transfer decisions? Your speculation is fun but it does not seem to me to fit the facts.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I desperately want the club sold.

I would not object to the right new owner. Not that Roman is going to give a hoot what I think. :)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Highly doubt he will reject us. I have a feeling its a smoke screen and we will end up with him come end of January.

7 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Highly doubt he will reject us. I have a feeling its a smoke screen and we will end up with him come end of January.

I think we are fucked tbh.

The Italian papers have been saying it is Barella who is balking at the deal for days, Cagliari President wants the deal done.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My dark mood is getting worse daily

Ever since it became obvious that CHO is leaving (whether this window, next, or on a free)

I have been in a real funk

I also get a horrid feeling we are going to end up with Higuain and I really fear not just for a 6 month loan

9 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I hate transfer windows.  :middlefinger:

I like them when it seems like we hava a plan set out, with targets that we go in hard for and it looks like we know what we are doing.

I really liked how we did Pully but that was a one in ten!!

Over to you @Fulham Broadway

Just now, Vesper said:

I think we are fucked tbh.

The Italian papers have been saying it is Barella who is balking at the deal for days, Cagliari President wants the deal done.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ever since it became obvious that CHO is leaving (whether this window, next, or on a free)

I also get a horrid feeling we are going to end up with Higuain and I really fear not just for a 6 month loan

Exactly why I TRY to stay away mate cause even if I try mot to it does effect my moods ishhh.

Until I either get wasted or sleeep - or both lol

MAYBE this is why we have been SUPPOSEDLY more interested in Paresdes?

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Don't let it get you down.  Lot's of twists and turns still to go.  Things aren't that bad.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Exactly why I TRY to stay away mate cause even if I try mot to it does effect my moods ishhh.

Until I either get wasted or sleeep - or both lol

This feels like Alex Sandro, Nainggolan, Koulibaly, Romagnoli, Sergi Roberto etc etc etc all over again. Players I adore, who would have made the club SO much better, who we went after over and over, and always fuck up or get fucked, then we drag in some SHIT, overpay for the turds, and end up keep the shit for years.

RecklessSomberHerald-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

This feels like Alex Sandro, Nainggolan, Koulibaly, Romagnoli, Sergi Roberto etc etc etc all over again. Players I adore, who would have made the club SO much better, who we went after over and over, and always fuck up or get fucked, then we drag in some SHIT, overpay for the turds, and end up keep the shit for years.

RecklessSomberHerald-size_restricted.gif

And we will feel like it for MANY more windows Mrs! But whats our option? Its hard to ignore something you care about and have spent so long following? We just give up and support some club who get every player they want or some team who it makes no difference to them if they buy someone good or not just as long as they dont get relegated?

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And we will feel like it for MANY more windows Mrs! But whats our option? Its hard to ignore something you care about and have spent so long following? We just give up and support some club who get every player they want or some team who it makes no difference to them if they buy someone good or not just as long as they dont get relegated?

I would say just go all out with playing our young, fuck worrying about 4th place IF we do fall far off the pace, but now, with CHO probably gone,and the club really looking like they are going to just roll on with the same old plonkers and even double down by trying to bring in washed up tubby Higs, I dunno. 

It is fun to watch some other clubs when we are doing oki, but if we derail and miss out again, PLUS do basically nothing about it, then lose Haz and CHO in summer and then (this will be the nail in coffin) do get t-banned for 4 windows

then my misery over us may make any football really unbearable

I seriously cannot take 2 or 3 more years straight of watching Willian, Alonso, Morata/Bats/Giroud/Higs, Azpi as a 30/31yo RB after another 4000 minute season, Barkley, Drinkwater, Moses (remember they wont be sold if still here and bans come) etc

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I tik we were deffo more intrested for months and months for Barella

Paredes was only recently tossed into the mix

and like I said

Barella and Paredes are two different types of players, Barella is not a DH DMF, Paredes (and Tonali) are

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You