Nicolo Barella

DDA

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Signing both would be crazy. While it would be sensational from our (the fans') perspective to have such a gluttony of quality midfielders, it would seem strange from the players' perspective. Paredes in particular is so damn similar to Jorginho. Couldn't see the two playing together so he'd purely be cover for him? Can't see it.

Barella is the one we really want.  

you have nailed it

which is why Tonali would be better (and far cheaper) than Paredes IMHO, plus higher upside and less demands for instant pitch time

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Birsa doesnt play in same spot. 

But Cagliari also made deal with Boca for Nandez who is b2b like Barella.

Nahitan Nandez is another badass MF

that pass for the Boca Benedetto goal in the 2nd leg of Copa Libertadores in Madrid was cray

better view

https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/YGoA455g?exp=1546970640&sig=51ad6dc4041fdaaaf637efc6612ccd60

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Related image

"If I had to choose between the Serie A and the Premier League, I would go for England because I love the way they approach the game. Plus everyone there is just as irritable and prone to fouls as me!"

Nicolo Barella on playing in the Premier League

😃😃😃😃😃

1 hour ago, Jason said:

They'll keep that line up until he signs somewhere. Face saving exercise.  Either admit Sky in England are right and they were wrong with the Napoli stuff, or continue to tell us Napoli lead the chase but Chelsea remain in the hunt.  (either way they can claim to be right)

FWIW, I rate dimarzio so i would be inclined to think maybe Napoli will get him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You