test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Man City

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

443 posts in this topic
Just now, Dazzy_Vance said:

I bag the shit out of the guy but holy f*** Luiz was a warrior tonight.

KTBFFH!

So glad we beat those f***ing c***s! Eat your invincibles up your arse! Blues baby!

I will always take the bad that comes with Luiz because I know we he produces the good more often than not. It's lesser talented guys like Alonso that grind my gears

Dazzy_Vance and Johnnyeye like this

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Whole team played well.  Kante looked a little shaky in the first half, but he showed up with the goal, and was rock solid in the second.  Kovacic did a great job defensively, and keeping the ball when we had trouble playing out.  Alonso and Luiz were both really soli defensively today as well (yes, I acknowledge they've been shit recently).  Hazard was probably our worst player.  Pedro showed his footballing IQ today as well.  

Nah, hazard played well. He is playing as striker up top by himself. He hold the ball well, I honestly want Morata to just play like Hazard today. 

Johnnyeye and DYC. like this

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, hazard played well. He is playing as striker up top by himself. He hold the ball well, I honestly want Morata to just play like Hazard today. 

I thought he got his pocket picked too many times, and gave the way away a bit too much.

I don't think he was shit.  Just everyone played really well, and I thought he was just okay.

DDA, Johnnyeye, kellzfresh and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Luiz needs to play like this more often, sometimes you just dont know what you gonna get with him, either a monster game or a brainfart. Credit where is due he was immense today and deserves the motm. Cheers fellow blues and enjoy the weekend

9 games shit, 1 game good. i dont want him in our starting lineup

One of my co-workers is a yank from Texas. We have a tonne of people over watching the games and he said, after we showed him Sarri presser from earlier that Sarri 'po mouthed' Pep. He set him up by saying shit like 'Why ask me how to beat him, I am last person to ask, as I never have.' And 'They are best team in world, we have no chance.' LOLOL He says usa college american football ciaches arr genius at that.

Johnnyeye likes this

A good thing was that Morata was not included. That alone is already a good starting position.

However, I am still concerned. Pep's team came here to play their football. They did not really care about marking Jorginho and deleting his impact on us. They were focused on themselves, Other teams though, will keep doing what Wolves, Tottenham or Everton did. And that is still something we need to bear in mind.

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

9 games shit, 1 game good. i dont want him in our starting lineup

I know what isn't happening (your namesake) - you clearly aren't partying 👍😂😂👍👏

Fulham Broadway likes this

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

A good thing was that Morata was not included. That alone is already a good starting position.

However, I am still concerned. Pep's team came here to play their football. They did not really care about marking Jorginho and deleting his impact on us. They were focused on themselves, Other teams though, will keep doing what Wolves, Tottenham or Everton did. And that is still something we need to bear in mind.

Jorhinho didnt really have much impact on todays game. It was the rcm and lcm who had to play well in order for us to progress. 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

When we are motivated, we can actualy play realy well. 

Only player that I would still replace is Alonso. Hazard, Willian and Pedro were much better than Morata or Giroud. Also Kante and Azpi were great. 

Alonso was quality today tho. won like every tackle in the 2nd half and did not wander out of position. his misplaced passes in the first were painful but every single one of our players was shit in that regard in the first 45. Alonso's defensive solidity however completely fucked up City's gameplan as they were vying to exploit him. They then shifted to attack our right side and shifted sterling there after Sane was taken off, which made it easier for us. I still hope he gets dropped for emerson tho. 

btw hope kovacic is not seriously injured. The difference between him and Barkley in regards to comfortability on the ball was blatant. 

Johnnyeye likes this