test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathangeorge99

Callum Wilson

Started by nathangeorge99,

120 posts in this topic
24 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes, it is definitely about buying the best. The thing is, you have to be able to tell the difference between the best and the shiniest.

All the best are shiny!

What grade of shiny?

nah lads look at liverpool

shaqiri was 13m list goes on

also about getting the best out of players

Unless we get a new owner we won't be buying worldies, agents are parasites and ffp to name a few reasons

next they will kill loan market

leicester have shown us all its not about £100m players

I’d honestly rather no one. Either cough up extra for someone decent or don’t bother. We’ll end up trying to replace him again in two years anyway. F*** this club loves an overpriced uninspiring signing.

One thing is that hes scored against both Manc teams this season which cant be bad can it.

Lets hope he has a shit day against us eh!

While I prefer someone with a bigger name...

Wilson is still better than Morata and Giroud put together. Real talk. So if he joins us, I'll be a little sad but it's still an upgrade.

Unionjack likes this

rather wilson than Arnautovic IMO but both are not good enough. i wouldn't take them for anything more than a free. the rumoured 50m are madness and the deal will never be this big but wilson is at least hg.

Vesper and Sideshow Luiz like this

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

rather wilson than Arnautovic IMO but both are not good enough. i wouldn't take them for anything more than a free. the rumoured 50m are madness and the deal will never be this big but wilson is at least hg.

Also is three years younger.

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Don't think it means anything, but Solanke to Bournemouth for 19m is done deal.  Wilson to Chelsea rumour will hot up now, people putting 2 and 2 together

Solanke's a Defoe replacement (the latter's going/gone to Rangers)!

28 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Don't think it means anything, but Solanke to Bournemouth for 19m is done deal.  Wilson to Chelsea rumour will hot up now, people putting 2 and 2 together

£19m for solanke tammy must be worth double that 

OhForAGreavsie likes this

On 1/3/2019 at 6:09 PM, Magic Lamps said:

The club is beyond stupid if they go after those two for 50m. 50m man. 

We are in dire need for new striker, but thing is we should rather pay 100m on someone who is actualy top instead of forking 50m on those average ones and then splash 50m in summer again.

Will the club realise that paying big on average players is the worst possible solution? Either pay huge and get actual quality or go for bargains, hope it works.

If reports are true, Pool is looking after Werner who might cost only 40m, yet we will end up with someone crappier and pay more.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Bournemouth are probably signing Solanke to replace Defoe, who's going to Rangers. Not every club do the '1 out, 1 in' like us...

Unsure Wilson would be anything more than a squad player here.

19m for Solanke is insane. Over 20m for Tammy would be also. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Bournemouth are probably signing Solanke to replace Defoe, who's going to Rangers. Not every club do the '1 out, 1 in' like us...

Not sure that Bournemouth is ready to spend 19M on player just to be Defoe replacement. He was their 4th striker... 

Solanke is injured so I think that Bournemouth are gettin ready to sell Wilson in summer. 

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

Not sure that Bournemouth is ready to spend 19M on player just to be Defoe replacement. He was their 4th striker... 

Solanke is injured so I think that Bournemouth are gettin ready to sell Wilson in summer. 

To be honest, I'd not read too much into the price tag, certainly not when the prices are getting more inflated in the market these days. I mean, look at City. They have like 50-60 million player sitting on the bench almost every week!

And anyway, don't Bournemouth only have 2 main strikers in Wilson and Josh King? Mousset has barely played.

even for bournemouth 19m is peanuts and a common sum bottom half clubs in the pl pay for their 4th striker. would not read much into that. 

Reckon itsa a done deal. Lets hope he comes then buy Icardi in the summer! Would give us a good backup. f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif