Callum Wilson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Try these,  they are a Swedish firm, from here in Stockholm. We love them, they are fun.

https://www.happysocks.com/uk/

Cool socks 😂😂 back to the thread I think it's just lazy rumour sarri hinted the other day there will be no January signings

• 1 month later...

Why Chelsea will have to pay £30m for striker they could have had for £12m in the summer

Callum Wilson emerged as a Chelsea transfer target in the summer

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-pay-30m-striker-could-15533394

This is crazy!!

He has torn up each of his knees in 2 of the last 3 seasons before this. I am SUPER paranoid on knee injuries. It is why (and I think why Victimpool bailed) I say NO NO NO to Nabil Fekir from Lyon.

Look at how they have ruined careers or at least made players far less than they were before. Zouma is a shell of what he once was. I dont think he will ever recover fully.  Baba Rahman is still not close to being fixed (which REALLY sucks as I think he might have been great for Sarriball) Emerson still is not back to absolute top class he was in Roma. ALL from blown out knees.

Look at De Bruyne's struggles now (what a shame if he never fully gets back to the level of best AMF in the world, although it does help us, BUT I NEVER wish injury on a player, except for maybe that dirty fucking scum Ramos from Real, as he is giant thug who intentionally injures people)

I so say NO NO NO to Wilson, especially for £30m plus.

e93c85d8918e118575c1ed9329c77578.png

On 12/12/2018 at 2:08 AM, Sideshow Luiz said:

We already have a 3rd striker.  We paid around 70M for him.  Between that and 30 for Bats, plus Tammy on loan, Giroud on the bench and a proper 1st team striker (that has) to come in.  Where does Callum Wilson fit?

You forget some more deadwood - Bats! Looks like Valencia want rid of him and been told they can find another loan for him if they want out of the deal!

But this Callum Wilson link seems real enough. And hes scored a few with almost as many assists. I see about missing 55 games in 4 years thru Cruciates and thats scary. But I'd still take him right now over both our current ones.

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

You forget some more deadwood - Bats! Looks like Valencia want rid of him and been told they can find another loan for him if they want out of the deal!

But this Callum Wilson link seems real enough. And hes scored a few with almost as many assists. I see about missing 55 games in 4 years thru Cruciates and thats scary. But I'd still take him right now over both our current ones.

We should offer Bats plus £25m for Pulisic. Bats is a proven goal scorer in Dortmund's ping pong ball offence.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No, I included Bats in my poo poo platter.  

Wilson won't be sold by Bournemouth despite Chelsea talk

https://www.goal.com/en/news/wilson-wont-be-sold-by-bournemouth-despite-chelsea-talk/n1t63ykodxrb17xlxid8q5lv9

With eight goals in 15 Premier League matches, the Bournemouth striker has been linked with a more away from the Vitality Stadium

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has warned off any potential admirers of Callum Wilson, by stating he will not be sold when the transfer market opens again next month.

The striker has enjoyed a prolific season, with only three players (Mohamed Salah, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Harry Kane) netting more league goals than the Bournemouth man in 2018-19.

Unsurprisingly, the 26-year-old has been linked with a move to a host of other clubs, including Chelsea. However, speaking in his press conference ahead of Saturday’s game against Wolves, Howe said he has no plans to sell any players next month.

“Yes, we are (confident),” the Cherries boss responded when asked whether he believed he could kept hold of Wilson.

“At this stage we are just focusing on the matches, we have got so many games to come around the Christmas period, I am sure Callum is the same, he is focusing on his football.

“We are certainly not anticipating losing players in January that we don’t want to.”

Wilson missed Bournemouth’s last game - a 4-0 defeat to Liverpool - due to a hamstring injury, and although Howe hopes he is available for the trip to Molineux, the Cherries boss has stated that he will not rush his striker back too quickly.

“[He makes] a huge difference. You need your best players fit and available, and Callum has had an excellent season to this point,” Howe said.

snip

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You