test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed BATE Borisov 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

190 posts in this topic

BATE Borisov 0-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Alvaro+Morata+European+Best+Pictures+Day

2018/19 Europa League Group Stage Matchday 4
8th November, Thursday, 2018
Borisov Arena
17:55 Kick Off (UK time)

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Caballero

Zappacosta AC Cahill Emerson

Fabregas

Kovacic---------------RLC

Willian----------------------------------------CHO

Giroud

Cesc is ill.

I hope, if Kovačić plays, that he scores. He gotta find a way, he is our most advanced midfielder and should score here and there.

Johnnyeye likes this

Back four starring tonight were dreadful against Swansea, so I hope they have their shit together for this game.

Johnnyeye likes this

Expected lineup. Let's put this game to bed early and give some playing time to Ampadu and CHO at the end

Johnnyeye likes this

I am extremely excited to see Jorginho/Barkley/RLC midfield 3. our most aggressive attacking midfield we can put on the field + Pedro/Hazard are my 1st choice starting wingers. Could be fireworks today if they click. 

!Hazard!, Johnnyeye and nachikethas like this

Just now, Pizy said:

Just what Jorginho needs. More minutes on his legs and a long journey just before we play a pretty good Everton side. <_<

Who else would you put there. Fabregas is injured.

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Who else would you put there. Fabregas is injured.

Kovacic can play there. Or we could've slightly tweaked the formation for this one match. Not like BATE are a top team.

Im not mad at Sarri for starting Jorginho or anything, just worried that he'll suffer later for playing so much early in the season. He's probably our most important player after Eden.

Johnnyeye, kellzfresh and akgw13 like this

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Kovacic can play there. Or we could've slightly tweaked the formation for this one match. Not like BATE are a top team.

Im not mad at Sarri for starting Jorginho or anything, just worried that he'll suffer later for playing so much early in the season. He's probably our most important player after Eden.

I agree completely, I hate to see 75' of Jorginho constant movement for a game that does not call for him. But Fabregas getting sick put a dent in the plan. This feels more like an exception rather than the rule. Everton is a sneaky game for sure, but I think he will be alright. No different than a Wed CL game and Sat PL game with regards to rest, although the distance is worrisome. Maybe we will see Ampadu in the role after halftime?

Also, the debate could be made he is of equal importance to Eden due to the system, the drop off from Jorgi to Cesc is about as wide as Eden to Willian, if not wider.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this