• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Sarri has already made this game difficult before kick-off.

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Why why why.... 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Shit. Not confident at all with this XI. Our attack looks so blunt. 

And in a match where we were likely to completely boss possession I would've thought Kovacic made more sense than Ross because he's much better at keeping it and controlling it.

Hoping for the best but ready to watch yet another physical side bully Morata for 70 minutes until he's taken off to his usual sulky reaction.

Name and shame, as they say. :ph34r:

Without doubt this performance was truly amazing. We looked comfortable, balanced, totally in control and dangerous. I thought Barkley saw his chance to shine without Hazard playing and boy, did he take it. The whole team seemed very in sinc and Sarri's message and tactics are now paying huge dividends. I cant remember Burnley having a shot to trouble Kepa, and we looked dangerous on every attack. And all this done with the most attractive football I've seen from Chelsea in years. Well done Sarri, the first Chelsea manager to go his first ten games without defeat. Burnley is never an easy place to go but our lads made a mockery of that. Loving it.

fuck you Burnley, shit thug team, nothing more than you lot deserve for being absolute cunts, disgraceful team, we should have spanked them 6-0 at least. Cheers and KTBFFH :D 

Great game today from the lads, dominant performance, Morata could have had a hattrick today, but fair play to him today, he held his own and scored a goal, definitely needs to be more consistent. Barkley man of the match for me, what a season he's having, 3 games in a row scoring and assisting, also great for RLC coming on and scoring late in the game, thats 4 goals in 2 games for Ruben, it will only do wonders for his confidence and make a case for Sarri to be included in 1st team duty. Cheers fellow Chelsea fans and enjoy the rest of the day.

IMG_1020.PNG

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Alonso must have doing a piss during the ht talk lol

I so do not understand him, if he is going to shite on defence (he is) then at least be a force in build up

most all his passes (and Azpi too) were square or negative

Kante in first half too, BUT then a light went on and Kante finally started forward thrusting (and Willian too) and we exploded

a shame Hazard isnt RW, as Willian on LW , IF he plays like 2nd half , I can live with

2 hours ago, Stats said:

I think people have underestimated how we have performed without Hazard. We were comfortable against Huddersfield and were 2-0 up before Hazard entered the fray. Pedro and both Willian started that game. We played Arsenal the week after with Hazard a sub and we played some of the best football you are going to see. We went 2-0 up and our attacking play was excellent. We obviously had luxury of bring Hazard from bench, but we were hammering them without him. Our defence lost concentration which got them back in the game. Can see why people aren't confident but we can win without Hazard.

See. I was spot on. Too many pessimistic fans on here and fans who seems to revel in seeing some of our players put in poor performances. Anyway, fantastic win. Shows we are not a one man team. Goal and 2 assists for Barkley. Always had faith in him and glad he is starting to show what he is capable of. That is 3 goals in a row in the league for him. Relieved for Morata too. Also made my day seeing Palace stop Arsenal's winning run. Finally. We go 2 points ahead of them now. Clean sheet, 4 goals and two of our English players scoring and what a week for RLC. Who would of thought our most convincing victory this season would be without Hazard? Funny old game football. KTBFFH :cig:

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I so do not understand him, if he is going to shite on defence (he is) then at least be a force in build up

most all his passes (and Azpi too) were square or negative

Kante in first half too, BUT then a light went on and Kante finally started forward thrusting (and Willian too) and we exploded

a shame Hazard isnt RW, as Willian on LW , IF he plays like 2nd half , I can live with

thats 1 of my gripes with willian and pedro they r not consistent enough never mind game to game , half to half, another reason why we need a new wc rw/lw asap might push them on 

Just now, Stats said:

See. I was spot on. Too many pessimistic fans on here and fans who seems to revel in seeing some of our players put in poor performances. Anyway, fantastic win. Shows we are not a one man team. Goal and 2 assists for Barkley. Always had faith in him and glad he is starting to show what he is capable of. That is 3 goals in a row in the league for him. Relieved for Morata too. Also made my day seeing Palace stop Arsenal's winning run. Finally. We go 2 points ahead of them now. Clean sheet, 4 goals and two of our English players scoring and what a week for RLC. Who would of thought our most convincing victory this season would be without Hazard? Funny old game football. KTBFFH :cig:

The more I see our options to buy a striker, the more I just desperately hope Morata comes good. 

Willian on the left is miles better than Willian on the right

Luiz was overall rock solid (and has been, much to my relief, I am much more comfortable with him now that AC has regressed)

Azpi was meh in first half, but better a bit in 2nd

Pedro is unfortunately fulfilling my 'far too frail' framing WE NEED HIM HEALTHY, and healthy he aint atm

Kante finally went offensive in the 2nd half! THATS HUGE!!!!!

only one who was blaaaaa mostly all game was Alonso

that is all the players I usually whinge about, almost all had great games, especially second half

I would love to see Emerson get more playing time, he looked great the last 2 games, Zappa too

we need them sharp in case on injury