• Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RLC has to start or at least be on the bench, against a low block like Burnley we will need good dribblers. Also helps his coming off a hatrick his confidence will be up. Looks like Willian will start this one too. Any win will do I just want to pick up 3 points and move on we have won 1 of our last 4 league games so we need to go on a winning run since our rivals are all not dropping points.

Willian      Hazard       Pedro

Kovacic             Kante

Jorginho

Alonso   Luiz   Rudiger   Azpi

Kepa

Bench:  Giroud, CHO, Barkley, RLC, Zapp, Cahill/AC, Willy

Yes, I know it's not going to happen, but that's my selection.

RLC needs to started in this game RLC would be on a high after that hat-trick with our main goal threat Hazard being doubtful we need players on pitch who are goal threats I would play RLC Kante Barkley

I seriously hope either Zappacosta or Emerson get a start at the weekend along with RLC.

We can't keep fielding two fullbacks that are ineffective going forward against lesser opposition.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i understand, but unless he's fit, its not worth risking a long term injury on Hazard this early in the season.

With Hazard out We should play RLC and Barkley they are more off a goal threat than Jorginho and Mateo 

14 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I seriously hope either Zappacosta or Emerson get a start at the weekend along with RLC.

We can't keep fielding two fullbacks that are ineffective going forward against lesser opposition.

What! and you think that Emerson is more effective than Alonso getting forward?