‘PATHETIC’ – Chelsea fans criticise Morata for crying after goal vs. MOL Vidi

James

Willian MorataAlvaro Morata criticised on Twitter for crying after scoring. Morata broke down in tears after netting against MOL Vidi. WATCH: Morata (finally) finds the back of the net vs. MOL Vidi Alvaro Morata has been criticised on Twitter for breaking down in tears after scoring against MOL Vidi on Thursday evening. Morata, who upon his […]

View the full article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Criticising him for that is the "pathetic" thing here.
This view, that many have, that men are not allowed to show emotion or open up to what they are feeling is one of the root causes for why so many young men suffer depression at some point in their life. Childish behavior from, tbh, lesser men thinking they are "big and strong".

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Criticising him for that is the "pathetic" thing here.
This view, that many have, that men are not allowed to show emotion or open up to what they are feeling is one of the root causes for why so many young men suffer depression at some point in their life. Childish behavior from, tbh, lesser men thinking they are "big and strong".

I'm no Doctor; would not surprise me if the fella is clinically depressed - looks unhappy and shows 150k a week, model wife, and new twins isn't everything

I feel for the guy, he's had and is having a torrid time getting shit from all quarters, there's a lot of pent up emotion there.

He's struggled to score for so long, and when he does he shows how he feels, but we're brought up to believe that "real men don't cry" what a load of bollocks! I say good for ya mate and fuck all the knockers, especially those on twatter.

KTBFFH