test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Southampton 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpi
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

203 posts in this topic

It's clear chealse will be second in the table at least. Good step going up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

It's clear chealse will be second in the table at least. Good step going up

and at most. no matter what happens we will be second. but lets hope for a draw.

Johnnyeye likes this

and at most. no matter what happens we will be second. but lets hope for a draw.

Even with a draw we will still be second.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, 1chelsea said:

Even with a draw we will still be second.

exactly, what i said: regardless of the outcome of City-Pool we will be second.

38 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

wut MOrata has scored a 1 on 1

36 minutes ago, Thor said:

Morata shutting up the idiots on here.

36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

yesssssss Morata, finally, beautiful team goal, very nice finish by Morata it must be said. Sarriball at its best, im loving it :wub:

Alvaro got a lucky break in that the pass from Eden wasn't quite perfect. This meant he had to stretch to reach it and, literally, could do nothing other than what he did. No chance to think, no options to consider. It was dink or bust.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Alvaro got a lucky break in that the ball from Eden wasn't quite perfect. This meant he had to stretch to reach the ball and, literally, could do nothing except what he did. No chance to think, no options to consider. It was dink or bust.

could still have fucked up the lob or tried to poke it. but yeah if that ball had been inch perfect he probably would have shot straight at the goalie like the one before. Maybe hazard played it like that on purpose.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

could still have fucked up the lob or tried to poke it. but yeah if that ball had been inch perfect he probably would have shot straight at the goalie like the one before. Maybe hazard played it like that on purpose.

Poke not an option, keeper was right on top of it. On that stretch a lob wasn't on. A dink was all he had and even then, given the stretch, over cooking the dink was virtually impossible. Actually impossible I'd say.

Johnnyeye likes this

Man if I catch my wife cheating on me with Eden Hazard I will make sure his hitting it raw because It would be an honour raising Hazard's kids😭😂

yuvala, the wes and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

Rating:
-kepa 7
- azpilicueta 5
- rudiger 5
-D Luiz 5.5
- Alonso 6
-jorginho 6.5
-kante 6
- barkley 7.5
- willian 5
- Hazard 7.5
- Giroud 6.5
subs
- kovacic  (n.v)
- pedro (n.v)
- morata 6+

Rudiger only a 5!!! The guy was awesome today I thought. And deffo better than Luiz.

Great win without even shifting a gear. We still look vulnerable at the back. One of these days we are going to get a thrashing. My take on todays game:

1) . I am getting a little concerned that the system does not suit Kante, and he is world class. Difficult decision for Sarri. Not sure what are our alternative options with him in the team

2) . I cannot even think about Chelsea without Hazard. If he goes we are screwed. Hope he stays for ever. He seems to be enjoying the new system, as do a lot of the team

3) . William's and Pedro's hot and cold form is bothering me. May be we need to get someone for that position.

4)  Kepa is getting better and better. I was worried during the first few games. The jury is still out if he is truly world class.

5) Lastly I know I sound pessimistic, but I am so happy that we are in the position we are now, which is way beyond my expectation.

1chelsea likes this

46 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Rudiger only a 5!!! The guy was awesome today I thought. And deffo better than Luiz.

about luiz and rudiger maybe the rating could be different but i think little change, for me both are insufficient today.

I saw only the goals in youtube.
Good show - serious play this time.
Our opponent for the premiership is City.

Johnnyeye likes this

I just want to know whether Sarri is recognizing now that Willian can't do anything for him.

I've yet to watch the full match, but good to see that Barkley scored.

edit: update, I watched most of this match and Kepa is like our DeGea, but maybe he's stronger than DeGea in his first season and definitely more confident.

Nice play from us once Willian was removed.