Joe Cole

the wes

Read in the last few days that Carlo has insisted that Joey will stay and that he's not been wrong before, i.e. he said he wouldn't bring in any players in the transfer window in January and he didn't. Will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

true, although it's good to have english players in the team.

but those wages he wants are ridiculous considering j.cole is no longer a first team player.

If you want Chelsea winning things, this is not that true...lol

Read in the last few days that Carlo has insisted that Joey will stay and that he's not been wrong before, i.e. he said he wouldn't bring in any players in the transfer window in January and he didn't. Will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Carlo Ancelotti can´t decide if Coles stays or not...since he contracts expire after this season. Chelsea will say "Ok, we want you to stay as long as you accept this wages". He will reply " Oh no, thanks".

i don't want the entire team english but we need to maintain an english backbone, otherwise we are no better than man-city or arse.

I know that Chelsea is an english team and I respect that...but you have play with the best players, if they are british or argentinian. Spanish supporters are very proud of Barcelona, but in recent years few spanish guys have played for them.

Joe Cole is british but never played that good and now want rise his wages. There are really good british guys around like Ashley Young who I really want to see playing for Chelsea.

• 2 weeks later...

West Ham United owner David Sullivan has said Joe Cole has REJECTED the opportunity to re-join the Hammers.

If he's rejected the opportunity to go to a club like West Ham, a team that holds such a big place in his heart, surely its an indication he wants to stay?

West Ham United owner David Sullivan has said Joe Cole has REJECTED the opportunity to re-join the Hammers.

If he's rejected the opportunity to go to a club like West Ham, a team that holds such a big place in his heart, surely its an indication he wants to stay?

Yes but luck at west ham compared to Chelsea that's a big step down, but from Chelsea to man u is not that big a step down.