test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

General Chelsea Stuff

Started by Unionjack,

329 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Well done Guys! Charlie Brown looks quite a player.

Really hope the Ladies get into the CL-final too so I can support them in Budapest.

It would be a big success for the club if the Boys, the Ladies and the Men's team all played a major European cup final.

Are Galaxy chocolate bars available in Budapest? If so, and if we get to the final of course, buy a big bar, bring it to the game, and make friends with the Chelsea fans. The tradition is that every time Chelsea score we pass around the choc bars. :)

Agree with you about Charlie Brown. Was very surprised that he didn't start this game.

Johnnyeye likes this

21 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Are Galaxy chocolate bars available in Budapest? If so, and if we get to the final of course, buy a big bar, bring it to the game, and make friends with the Chelsea fans. The tradition is that every time Chelsea score we pass around the choc bars. :)

No, we don't have them, not even Cadbury which I loved when I lived in the UK :) But good idea, there are a couple of international treats shop, I'll purchase some.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

damn i feel really bad for the young lads, 2 straight UYL finals lost :(  shame they couldnt win it, the boys can hold their heads high after a great campaign, overall in this competition its 4 finals reached and 2 won, thats a great record. Congrats to Porto tough, they have a very good group of young players so no shame in losing to them.

Chelsea academy players can be really proud of their achivements in the past 10 years.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

His departure was expected but still gutting. It would be less frustrating if we knew why he and the club had fallen out but we will probably never be told. Good luck Marcin.

His choice to join PSG is a curious one though. It feels like when Solanke goes to Liverpool but guess PSG see him as a long term replacement for Buffon.

What different badges do the different local/overseas fan clubs have?  Official or other?  Here's the Florida Blues badge to start it off:

234891494674018_th.jpg

Johnnyeye likes this

Jesus Christ that's awful you do realise that calling someone a lemon which those things look like is an insult. The lion looks like he's holding up a cannabis plant.

xPetrCechx likes this

Hahahaha

They are Oranges.  And he's holding up a palm tree!  But I see where you're coming from. If you get to Florida look me up,  I'll give you a few stickers of our pot smoking lemon badge! 

xPetrCechx likes this

Anyone else watched the match last night? Watching some of our old players brought up some good memories (you know, when we were young and carefree, damn i am getting old)

Here is the link for the full match for those who missed it

@Superblue_1986 Apologies. Just went through the squad list again as well as the rules and realized that Pulisic actually won't take up a non-HG spot in the PL for this coming season. He was born in 1998, still U-21 and will be in the U-21 list, which can be filled with unlimited amount of players. So, the revised list...

Non-Homegrown (14)
Kepa
Caballero
Rudiger
Luiz
Alonso
Zappacosta
Azpi
Emerson
Jorginho
Kante
Kovacic
Pedro
Willian
Giroud

Homegrown (4)
Christensen
Drinkwater
Barkley
Loftus-Cheek

U21 (5)
James
Ampadu
Hudson-Odoi
Pulisic
Mount

TBD
Batshuayi (non-HG)
Zouma (non-HG)
Bakayoko (non-HG)
Abraham (HG)

Superblue_1986 likes this

"As I leave Chelsea, I wish to say thank you to all fans, players and staff for their incredible support during the past season. I would also like to thank the Board for giving me the opportunity to return to Stamford Bridge as part of Sarri’s backroom staff... (1/2)

(2/2) ...Chelsea is so important to me and I'm proud to have helped the club win its sixth European title & qualify for next season’s Champions League. I wish the new management team and everyone at Chelsea the best of luck next season & in the future." - Gianfranco Zola

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

"As I leave Chelsea, I wish to say thank you to all fans, players and staff for their incredible support during the past season. I would also like to thank the Board for giving me the opportunity to return to Stamford Bridge as part of Sarri’s backroom staff... (1/2)

(2/2) ...Chelsea is so important to me and I'm proud to have helped the club win its sixth European title & qualify for next season’s Champions League. I wish the new management team and everyone at Chelsea the best of luck next season & in the future." - Gianfranco Zola

always a class act:wub:

Johnnyeye likes this