test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Videoton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

113 posts in this topic

Know the 1 that matters is the goal... 

But we had 27 shots... 18 corners.... 5 on target. 

Dire performance. Had a feeling be like that. Wasn't like they had everyman behind the ball. We just again couldn't finish.. Luckily not could they as they had a few good go's as well. Only 2 less on target then we did. 

Johnnyeye likes this

We have become a bit predictable..with and without Hazard (Hazard is predictable but still unstoppable) and that is no wonder as wr are rolling out the same players every game with just not enough quality. Ok Pedro is injured but them agaim we should not be hampered so much by that as a tip team. Sincr his Injury we have not been convincing offensively and still Sarri ia refusing to uae CHO to give us a bit of freshness

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The lack of goalscorers is more than worrying at this point already. Just have to hope that goal for Morata reignites something.

That's probably it for him. Soon as get a small glimpse that's all it is. 

Johnnyeye likes this

This game really underlines our desperate need for a proven goalscorer.I know its great Morata scored but the guy missed a sitter in the first half, and when he scored you'd have thought it was an own goal he got. He has now dropped below Batshuayi in my rekoning. But on the up side Arrizabalaga is beginning to show how good a keeper he really is.

Johnnyeye likes this

Two games against shit opposition and we only managed to scrap 1:0 both times. Next one is bate, another average team. 

I expected we will roll over the teams in this group 3:0 at least, regardless of our form. 

But oh well, two wins and RLC got some minutes, so its not that bad. 

Our attackers without Eden are poor too, I wish CHO gets a game or two soon. It would be amazing for his development and surely we can afford it, I mean there is no chance we end this group in 3rd or 4th place.

No surprise.

We are not going to see CHO or Ampadu start a Europa league group game until we have more or less secured the group.

Hopefully by the 4th game.

Against PAOK it was obvious we did n't want to crush them.
Yesterday it was different and again we had problem scoring -against a low caliber side.
Morata kept missing open goals and nothing from long range.
Let alone Diego it's a shame to see that even Remy and Bats were better than today's striking force.

Starman60 likes this

8 hours ago, LAM09 said:

The lack of goalscorers is more than worrying at this point already. Just have to hope that goal for Morata reignites something.

This is one of the main things that worry me, apart from Hazard we have no one that can sccre.....I agree with you and pray to god that Morata's goal ignites something in him.

We have a MF that not one of them can score, Willian and Pedro completely misfire, we don't have a defender that can contribute to 5 goals a season like in the past.

So we are left with depending on Hazard or hopefully a newly motivated Morata.

Johnnyeye likes this

Made tough work of that, far too tough for my liking.

Terrible in front of goal, Morata is just absolute shite of the highest order. The ref was poor but it was nice to see RLC out there.

Johnnyeye likes this

13 hours ago, LAM09 said:

i pray to God you're right :blink: