test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

329 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If you listened to the media the difference between both team was about 15 points before KO, that's how mind boggling they are.

What finished up was probably a fair result, but if people think we won't challenge or at least get at teams they are mistaken. This is where huge credit has to go to Sarri, he's been in charge a few months, the team is playing probably the best football for years and and he's hardly bedded in as yet, there is miles more to come.

We are a bit too reliant on Hazard for my liking, these two strikers are not the answer in terms of prolific goals. Giroud over Morata all day long for me but that doesn't solve the goals we need from that position. If I was Sarri I would be into the ribs of the board now ready for January/Summer and use exactly what I have said as an example. If I was put on the spot I'd have to choose Icardi, he would be the one I would love to see lead our line- He's dynamic, he's different, he works like a dog, he's got an edge and he's a brilliant finisher. We need to tie down a deal for Kovacic, that is an absolute must, he's exactly the type and profile we need from a midfield player, he's been outstanding so far.

There are so many positives already this season, things are just getting started.

KTBFFH.

Blimey! Ive only read 2 posts so far and both yours and completely agree 100% with both!

Johnnyeye and Special Juan like this

Ive been trying to shake my grey cell into remembering which game it was this happened. I just remembered

I diont have a problem with it. His studs were down!

Get down you cunt!

And he only got a yellow and cleared by the FA! Sweet!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Bit bitter isn't he, the owl/human hybrid with the inanimate mouth - .they have constantly blamed other clubs for reduced allocations. This is because they set off flares and cause trouble. When they protested to the gooners, they increased the allocation for them. What did they do ? Set off flares and caused trouble. They stole tickets out of childrens hands at the CL Final, they murdered 39 fans in Belgium, theres a reason UEFA said they have the worst fans in Europe -yet according to this prick, theyre getting picked on.  When their fans imitate a crashing helicopter, (Matthew Harding dying) that's acceptable is it ? Ah but its not them, theyre the innocent party. Victimpool indeed.

mccg, 11Drogba, Unionjack and 1 other like this

This is the issue. Know not all of them but the ones who are involved aren't innocent! Yet portrayed themselves as innocent and everyone is against them. Know reputation but some live up to it! Can't wreck a coach and expect people to go awwwww don't worry! 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bit bitter isn't he, the owl/human hybrid with the inanimate mouth - .they have constantly blamed other clubs for reduced allocations. This is because they set off flares and cause trouble. When they protested to the gooners, they increased the allocation for them. What did they do ? Set off flares and caused trouble. They stole tickets out of childrens hands at the CL Final, they murdered 39 fans in Belgium, theres a reason UEFA said they have the worst fans in Europe -yet according to this prick, theyre getting picked on.  When their fans imitate a crashing helicopter, (Matthew Harding dying) that's acceptable is it ? Ah but its not them, theyre the innocent party. Victimpool indeed.

I see somebody at least made a reply to him!

Victimpool indeed!