• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Moses
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Yup.  It's wishful thinking.  But some players have played every match and it showed on Saturday.  So, yes, I'm wishing for a fully rotated side.  Huge match next Saturday.
At least two players that started on Thursday and Sunday will play on Wednesday. He's clearly reluctant to give some players a chance.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yup.  It's wishful thinking.  But some players have played every match and it showed on Saturday.  So, yes, I'm wishing for a fully rotated side.  Huge match next Saturday.

At least two players that started on Thursday and Sunday will play on Wednesday. He's clearly reluctant to give some players a chance.

Alonso, Kante, and Jorginho all need a day off.  But, yes, I agree with you, I don't think he'll rotate much.

Realistically, I think it's going to look like last Thursday's line-up, but with Cahill in for Rudiger, and Moses for Pedro.

12 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Alonso, Kante, and Jorginho all need a day off.  But, yes, I agree with you, I don't think he'll rotate much.

Realistically, I think it's going to look like last Thursday's line-up, but with Cahill in for Rudiger, and Moses for Pedro.

Why would he play an out-the-door-soon Cahill over AC or Ampadu?

That is madness. AC is going to start thinking about bolting.

He could walk in and be a starter at so many clubs, good clubs. He is better than anything Manure has.

If Joe Gomez had not finally exploded, he would be starting at LPool.

Goonas FOR SURE

Napoli too, lol, ironically that would yield my CB duo wish for last year, in KK and AC, ffs

Every single La Liga club except for AM, RM, and Barca

Every single Bundesliga club except for Bayern.

Every single Serie A club except for Juve, Inter, and AC Milan

Every single Ligue 1 club except PSG

Every single EPL team except Shitty, Lpool and probably Spuds.

So only 11 clubs in world (and us,apparently) where he isn't instant starter, and even most of them he would be seeing more time than he has gotten here so far.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Why would he play an out-the-door-soon Cahill over AC or Ampadu?

That is madness. AC is going to start thinking about bolting.

He could walk in and be a starter at so many clubs, good clubs. He is better than anything Manure has.

If Joe Gomez had not finally exploded, he would be starting at LPool.

Goonas FOR SURE

Napoli too, lol, ironically that would yield my CB duo wish for last year, in KK and AC, ffs

Every single La Liga club except for AM, RM, and Barca

Every single Bundesliga club except for Bayern.

Every single Serie A club except for Juve, Inter, and AC Milan

Every single Ligue 1 club except PSG

Every single EPL team except Shitty, Lpool and probably Spuds.

So only 11 clubs in world (and us,apparently) where he isn't instant starter, and even most of them he would be seeing more time than he has gotten here so far.

I agree with you.  But, I think that AC will play with Cahill tomorrow.  That's my guess.

I, like most, would rather see AC + Ampadu.  

Rudi is just a slight knock but needs 3 or 4 days rest.

Pedro still unsure by weekend

A lot of the lads really played under par for whatever excuses can be thought of but like it or not its proving that some just arent suited for a Sarri team

Theres no point in harping on about it but the lads need to wake themselves up. They beed a solid weeks practice on finishing moves off  cause we can make all the chances in the world but its pointless if they dont stick a couple away

It will be interesting to see which game he sees the most important as to rotation wise but there probably wont be too much

Eden  Girooo  Pedrro if not Emoji

Mat K  Kante  Jorgi

Alonso  AC but probably Cahill  Luiz  Dave

Harry

One game or another it really would be nice to try something mad and if it didn't work at least we could say we gave it a go

CHO Pedro  Eden

Barkles  Kova  Ethan

Alonso  Rudi  AC  Zappa

Harry

Bulka

Zappa - Christensen - Luiz - Emerson

Barkley - Ampadu - RLC

Willian - Morata - Odoi

Play Odoi and Ampadu from the start, we should focus on league game to stay in touch with Lpool and City. Our main goal is Top4 this year not some second tier cup competition IMO. 

They will probably rest their wingbacks and Salah-Mane duo. Today victory will mean nothing if we lose on weekend because of tired legs... 

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

Should rotate the entire first eleven

Caballero

Zappa Cahill Ampadu Emerson

RLC Fabregas Barkley

Willian Morata Hudson Odoi

I agree we should heavily rotate. I'll actually be pissed off if we see a very strong side. Especially if Jorginho and Kante play. We need them as fresh as possible for the weekend. 

I couldn't care less about the League Cup.

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Think I will have to stay away from watching this, I simply cannot handle the Liverpool wank fest that is going on right now.

I might put my PS4 on and check the scores every few minutes.

It's so ott.... I know on a roll but seriously?! Season ain't over yet and already how Klopp have turned them into a title winning side blahhhhhh. Then they had to win last week in the champions league.. That just topped it lol. 

49 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Can i get that as my avatar.

fucking hell i did it by guess work:D

would've preferred a blue lion spearing the fucking liverbird

No probs bud. It took awhile to muck about cutting all the bits out but I'll see if I can sort one before I go off on hols.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

No probs bud. It took awhile to muck about cutting all the bits out but I'll see if I can sort one before I go off on hols.

I was joking mate............but if it's possible i'll take it:D

I love it though, well done, didn't realise you made it yourself.