• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Should of given Morata the job, saying that he would of give them to their fans.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

takeaways

AC needs to start, Luiz needs to be benched and sold, we are FUCKING INSANE to offer him a new contract, AC was a fucking rock tonight, zero wobblies, Ampadu will, WILL be a top 5 CB in world within a few years

Willian is shit and needs to be benched and sold (we are also insane to offer him a new contract and more so to say no to Barca)

Morata is shit, needs to be fucking sold (really don't care at this point what the loss is)

BUY BAILEY and ICARDI (or Dybala or Griezmann)  (dont give a fuck about cost)

If this shit doesn't happen, I will eventually turn on Sarri, if he insists on playing these fucking cunts

I can see me becoming public enemy number one here over this

I don't care, I can see the future, and Luiz, Morata and Willian are RUINATION of our future (not even going to mention Hazard/CHO nightmare on contracts)

i totally agree with you! i'm not glad of your performance, especially with pedro, willian and morata that no one  of them for me is sufficient. We have created a lot of changes, but the opponenets were really poor and our players are seemed to me little concrete, like they play a game with friends.
Willian without goal hasn't done other, several wrong touches and usual thing.
Pedro similar to willian but without score
Morata, ahhahah what i have to say?
like Vesper say, also for me: willian, luiz need to be sold but also morata

Well that was painful to watch so wasteful. But not as painful as for Pedro. Hope he is ok. 

Win is a win

I bet my left nut Batshuayi would have scored a hattrick today. Exactl his kind of game. 

That being saif, 6 games and as many wins into the season and we are already playing better football than Arsenal have for 15 years when they get praised for it all he time. 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

AC needs to start, Luiz needs to be benched and sold, we are FUCKING INSANE to offer him a new contract, AC was a fucking rock tonight, zero wobblies, Ampadu will, WILL be a top 5 CB in world within a few years

Willian is shit and needs to be benched and sold (we are also insane to offer him a new contract and more so to say no to Barca)

Morata is shit, needs to be fucking sold (really don't care at this point what the loss is)

BUY BAILEY and ICARDI (or Dybala or Griezmann)  (dont give a fuck about cost)

If this shit doesn't happen, I will eventually turn on Sarri, if he insists on playing these fucking cunts

I can see me becoming public enemy number one here over this

I don't care, I can see the future, and Luiz, Morata and Willian are RUINATION of our future (not even going to mention Hazard/CHO nightmare on contracts)

YES

NO

Who says we listen to ya 5b49aa8826a67aa4ee6650fffabf845e.gifbd1abee313e83556b92eb3ea1e28ca47.gif

19 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Rudiger is sometimes costa in disguise...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Was thinking about that, and think it's good we've someone aggressive at the back. As long as he avoids red cards - and tonight that PAOK player was being a twat

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

YES

NO

Who says we listen to ya 5b49aa8826a67aa4ee6650fffabf845e.gifbd1abee313e83556b92eb3ea1e28ca47.gif

Ignore me at our peril. I refuse to plot future on 30 plus year old rotters or a mental failure (Morata). Combine those with the upcoming CHO/Hazard contractual nightmares, Marina and the board are steering us into the rocks.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Combine those with the upcoming CHO/Hazard contractual nightmares, Marina and the board are steering us into the rocks.

YEP! We have our present and future best players both fucking about with us not signing contract renewals. What are we doing about it apart from sweeeping it under the carpet and ignoring it.i

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unlike most, I LIKE this, we need a nasty boy (as long as he is smart about it, like tonight)

We have always had strong defenders and I couldn't see owt he did tonight was overboard

After my wife,my family (THE reason why I am a Blue girl, thanks daddy!), my my academic career (on hold atm, but don't count me as a superficial ponce when I rant on politricks), my bankster career (temp until I can afford to but a football cub, lol) and my health

CHELSEA FOOTBALL is my fucking passion, I am am the perfect confluence of breeding, place of birth, and football intelligence (played as a youth, surround by footballers growing up).

I DO bleed the Stamford Bridge Blue.

I want us to DOMINATE

never ever ever settle

I would take one for the team and let Ratcliffe have his way with me if he agreed to buy and spend on my command, LOLOLOLOL. (wife just smacked me for that one, as she is watching me typing)

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

After my wife,my family (THE reason why I am a Blue girl, thanks daddy!), my my academic career (on hold atm, but don't count me as a superficial ponce when I rant on politricks), my bankster career (temp until I can afford to but a football cub, lol) and my health

CHELSEA FOOTBALL is my fucking passion, I am am the perfect confluence of breeding, place of birth, and football intelligence (played as a youth, surround by footballers growing up).

I DO bleed the Stamford Bridge Blue.

I want us to DOMINATE

never ever ever settle

I would take one for the team and let Ratcliffe have his way with me if he agreed to buy and spend on my command, LOLOLOLOL. (wife just smacked me for that one, as she is watching me typing)

Good girl

You 'ave got more of a better breeding wot I've got! But for this bit 'I want us to DOMINATE'  we are of the same Blue DNA

ab2ee9a5b50c2089cd781228244df5c8.gif 40781b055273db93f90ca2f0c6ee7429.gif

I've got a mate who supports Villa he text me the other day saying that Tammy looked good. I honestly think he would have been a better option than Morata my patience has snapped with that prick he's not fit to wear the shirt and never will be.

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Good girl

You 'ave got more of a better breeding wot I've got! But for this bit 'I want us to DOMINATE'  we are of the same Blue DNA

ab2ee9a5b50c2089cd781228244df5c8.gif 40781b055273db93f90ca2f0c6ee7429.gif

Love ya mate!! Time for a blue universe. Most important team in the the most important city on the planet.

Fuck the haters. I want the globe under our boot heel.

Kai Havertz is a BEAST. I would give up Kante (for a massive price) and take him in a flash. Kante is wasted in Sarriball. He is only 19 and a terror at AMF.

I invite all to watch Bayer's EL game tonight.

Now Bailey comes on. Those 2 are must buys.