test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed PAOK 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Christensen
      2
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Barkley
      2
    • Willian
      2
    • Pedro
      1
    • Morata
      1
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

177 posts in this topic

PAOK Salonika 0-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+vs+Cardiff+City+P

2018/19 Europa League Group Stage Matchday 1
20th September, Thursday, 2018
Toumba Stadium
17:55 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAOK lost the league title because of this:

savvidis.jpg

This picture shows the president Ivan Savvidis invading the pitch with a gun.
The week before that they threw a POS machine at the Olympiakos Piraeus coach Oscar Garcia who was taken to hospital. The one who threw the POS had such a good aim from 25 meters out, that could even match Greek Olympics air pistol winner Anna Korakakis:


23-12-59-image-97.jpg/
 

With six points forfeited in two consecutive matches the title was lost as was natural and went to AEK Athens.
In the champions league preliminaries PAOK eliminated Spartak Moscow but went on to lose to Benfica 5-1 on aggregate.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 1:50 AM, cosmicway said:

The one who threw the POS had such a good aim from 25 meters out, that could even match Greek Olympics air pistol winner Anna Korakakis:

Must be more aerodynamic than a rock eh lol

Well at least the team shouldn't have any trouble in beating these but as we know any team are handy on the day.

But I can see it a great chance to use our youth and bench warmers.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:47 PM, the wes said:

I would love to Barkley RLC Ampadu Midfield trio in this game 

Both RLC AND Cescy might be injured then if so bring in Kova

               Morata

CHO - Barkles - RLC - Willian

                  Ethan

Emerson 0 AC - Cahill * - Zappa

                   Bukka

  * Tho it might be good to play Rudi with AC to get their partnership going

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hope Hazard, Jorginho, Kante and Azpi do not even travel to Athens for this mickey mouse competition. Hope we lineup with a b/c squad. Actually very much like the ones posted above

RLC CHO AC Ethan Zappa and moses all need a run out in this game I would even start with morata too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zappacosta- AC - Ethan - Emerson
          RLC - Cesc - barkley
  Moses -Abraham/morata - CHO
         

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Zappacosta- AC - Ethan - Emerson
          RLC - Cesc - barkley
  Moses -Abraham/morata - CHO
         

Abraham?

He was loaned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hope Hazard, Jorginho, Kante and Azpi do not even travel to Athens for this mickey mouse competition. Hope we lineup with a b/c squad. Actually very much like the ones posted above


:D:D:D:D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the picture you have a Chelsea shirt instead of a PAOK shirt.
You could have used a Juventus shirt or a Newcastle shirt for PAOK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAOK are the troublemakers of Greece.
Back in the nineties they interrupted a match against Paris Saint Germain when they went 3-0 down. But they did not have a problem with the French, it was their own board of directors they rebelled against.
On another occasion they interrupted a match against Olympiakos Piraeus by statring small fires. The time was passing and the match was not resuming so I say to an Olympiakos supporter "you lucky s*ds won again by forfeiture" - because if half an hour passes and the teams do not return to the pitch, the team who started the troubles in punished. The Oly supporter was mad at me because I said this and he started chasing me down the street. But the match was resumed after 29 minutes exactly.
PAOK have their origins in Constantinople. But they have created the strange myth of the "Athens state", an imaginary super-state that denies PAOK championships (they have managed two from 1930 when the Greek league started to this day).
The truth is that all Greek governments -to the extent that they can- try to egg them on, to gain Macedonian votes in the elections.
Because their origin is in Constantinople. when they play against a Turkish team, the Turkish TV hides the "K" and the display on the TV screens reads "PAO".

The most viral Greek sports video ever is form 2005 and has a Salonica supporter phoning Santa Claus and complaining because PAOK cannot win a league title:
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

PAOK are the troublemakers of Greece.
Back in the nineties they interrupted a match against Paris Saint Germain when they went 3-0 down. But they did not have a problem with the French, it was their own board of directors they rebelled against.
On another occasion they interrupted a match against Olympiakos Piraeus by statring small fires. The time was passing and the match was not resuming so I say to an Olympiakos supporter "you lucky s*ds won again by forfeiture" - because if half an hour passes and the teams do not return to the pitch, the team who started the troubles in punished. The Oly supporter was mad at me because I said this and he started chasing me down the street. But the match was resumed after 29 minutes exactly.
PAOK have their origins in Constantinople. But they have created the strange myth of the "Athens state", an imaginary super-state that denies PAOK championships (they have managed two from 1930 when the Greek league started to this day).
The truth is that all Greek governments -to the extent that they can- try to egg them on, to gain Macedonian votes in the elections.
Because their origin is in Constantinople. when they play against a Turkish team, the Turkish TV hides the "K" and the display on the TV screens reads "PAO".

The most viral Greek sports video ever is form 2005 and has a Salonica supporter phoning Santa Claus and complaining because PAOK cannot win a league title:
 

 

It seems as an outsider theres 3 clubs in Greece that take dislike to another level.

And as I dont mind them doing whatever they like against each other just as long as mo civilians get hurt or any property damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

It seems as an outsider theres 3 clubs in Greece that take dislike to another level.

And as I dont mind them doing whatever they like against each other just as long as mo civilians get hurt or any property damage.

4 clubs.
Civilians propertties come and go.
They did eliminate Spurs some three or four years ago and there were some scenes in the London tube, but I don't think it went overboard.
 

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cosmicway said:

4 clubs.
Civilians propertties come and go.
They did eliminate Spurs some three or four years ago and there were some scenes in the London tube, but I don't think it went overboard.
 

 

Wasm't that vid from 2011? Spuds had all the posession and shit defense. PAOK gets a guy sent off and Spuds still couldnt score past 10 men.

I really hope that some of the lads manage to get some blue flares in the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Wasm't that vid from 2011? Spuds had all the posession and shit defense. PAOK gets a guy sent off and Spuds still couldnt score past 10 men.

I really hope that some of the lads manage to get some blue flares in the ground.

It was 2011. Spurs had Kane, Bale, Modridge in their squad and for PAOK Salpingides - the one who scored the first goal. Also Athanasiadis appeared in the Brazil world cup.
In this group PAOK are second best, because Bate and Vidi are weakies.
If they finished second in the league (first without the events) it's even better for them than 2011.
The 1-4 result against Benfica was too bad but they 're not thorougly useless.

Last time Chelsea was in Salonica was 1971, against Aris (1-1 then 5-1 at the Bridge).

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cosmicway said:

It was 2011. Spurs had Kane, Bale, Modridge in their squad and for PAOK Salpingides - the one who scored the first goal. Also Athanasiadis appeared in the Brazil world cup.
In this group PAOK are second best, because Bate and Vidi are weakies.
If they finished second in the league (first without the events) it's even better for them than 2011.
The 1-4 result against Benfica was too bad but they 're not thorougly useless.

Last time Chelsea was in Salonica was 1971, against Aris (1-1 then 5-1 at the Bridge).

You're looking forward to this aren't ya! Wish I was going mate. Hope you have a goodun.f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.