test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Krzysztof Piatek

Started by Unionjack,

181 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I suspect that's because no one dreamed we'd actually sign any of those players. :(

More like a nightmare!

Problem is that its a reoccurring one.

We need to change our dreams.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If Piątek or Haller or Jovic are too big for CFC to buy, we are so doomed.

lol Haller surely not. He is like a carbon copy of young Giroud. Graet hold up play, good in the air, not very mobile, decent technique, average finishing and sometimes not enough involved in the game. I dont think we will be interested in him unless he steps up a notch

Jovic is currently on loan, so probs unavailable in Jan but there will be a chance in Jun. Benfica are shit to deal with but usually Portugese clubs sell if the price suits them. 

Piatek I don't know if Real has turned his head or if there is an inside deal with juve or Milan but I think he would be attainable albeit super expensive. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

lol Haller surely not. He is like a carbon copy of young Giroud. Graet hold up play, good in the air, not very mobile, decent technique, average finishing and sometimes not enough involved in the game. I dont think we will be interested in him unless he steps up a notch

Jovic is currently on loan, so probs unavailable in Jan but there will be a chance in Jun. Benfica are shit to deal with but usually Portugese clubs sell if the price suits them. 

Piatek I don't know if Real has turned his head or if there is an inside deal with juve or Milan but I think he would be attainable albeit super expensive. 

What about Werner? He will be even more expensive, and Bayern are buzzing around for years. He would maybe be the surest bet.

I like Jovic the best of the first three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What about Werner? He will be even more expensive, and Bayern are buzzing around for years. He would maybe be the surest bet.

I like Jovic the best of the first three.

Me 2. Jovic is the full package. Quick, combative, cool as ice in front of goal, can finish with his head, both feet, cleanly and dirty but only in the box. 

Werner is available in summer but i  guess Bayern already have a pre-contract with him. If not he will got to Liverpool for sure. I think we have a really thin chance only if the others fuck it up somehow. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What about Werner? He will be even more expensive, and Bayern are buzzing around for years. He would maybe be the surest bet.

 

We should offer £50m + CHO with a buy Back clause problem solved with a new striker and with CHO wanting to leave with  buy back clause in his transfer deal 😃😃 but that's to smart for our board to do 😠😠😠

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the wes said:

We should offer £50m + CHO with a buy Back clause problem solved with a new striker and with CHO wanting to leave with  buy back clause in his transfer deal 😃😃 but that's to smart for our board to do 😠😠😠

Lol...

Even at that m sure RB Leipzig will surely reject that offer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

Even at that m sure RB Leipzig will surely reject that offer...

Yes, they are a buy low sell high club

I would LOVE to prise away CB Dayot Upamecano from them, but I think they slapped a  90 to 100m euro price on him (I think they would  take £70-5m perhaps, but even that is more than we will drop on a CB, I bet Marina would even turn down de Ligt for £70m, lolol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes, they are a buy low sell high club

I would LOVE to prise away CB Dayot Upamecano from them, but I think they slapped a  90 to 100m euro price on him (I think they would  take £70-5m perhaps, but even that is more than we will drop on a CB, I bet Marina would even turn down de Ligt for £70m, lolol)

Lol...

Maybe Marina has been tasting what Sarri is smoking...

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vesper said:

40m euros is literally HALF of what Bournemouth want for Callum Wilson.

Cannot believe we are not all over this. 

40m € is indeed a gift. The board is obviously too stupid to realize that opp. In summer Real and Juve will be all over him

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please SOMEBODY convince me there is a downside to buying him as I need to tell it to myself when he sods off to a competitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Please SOMEBODY convince me there is a downside to buying him as I need to tell it to myself when he sods off to a competitor

The risk of him being a one season wonder?

40m euros for a player that cost only 4m six months ago represents a huge risk in my opinion. I'm certainly not saying he can't keep scoring goals and wouldn't keep scoring goals at a bigger club or in a different league but so far this is all being based on half a season, of which he had a huge goal scoring spurt at the start of the season. I believe he has only scored 4 goals in the last 12 league games - is this back to what would be considered his standard level of a goal every 3 games? I'm not sure.

I'm not knocking his potential and he could develop into one of the best strikers in Europe, but I would far rather see a longer period of performance before a decision was made on him. Unfortunately the way the transfer market is now is ridiculous and teams will be happy to risk that amount of money on a player based on such a short period of form (Bakayoko springs to mind).

!Hazard!, Johnnyeye and Antonio8 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Because Sarri would rather want a fast declining fat 31 yes old past it striker...why Sarri wants Higuain that bad is beyond my comprehension....

because he scored 36 goals in 35 matches in his system (that could be reproduced with hazard and pedro)

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

because he scored 36 goals in 35 matches in his system (that could be reproduced with hazard and pedro)

Reason we are after is Sarri...when we are suppose to invest in a young quality striker...see now seems Piatek is getting off the market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.