Krzysztof Piatek

Unionjack

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Barca are after the new Lewandowski. The guys already got 7 goals for Genoa Hes got to be worth a go.

What do you think Mz @Vesper

Krzysztof_Piatek_-_Player_Profile_18_19_Transfermarkt_-_2018-09-06_06_38_31.thumb.png.41bf2cda27c1f62834d6c448e3faa116.png

His name would give you a good score on  Scrabble  😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Barca are after the new Lewandowski. The guys already got 7 goals for Genoa Hes got to be worth a go.

What do you think Mz @Vesper

Krzysztof_Piatek_-_Player_Profile_18_19_Transfermarkt_-_2018-09-06_06_38_31.thumb.png.41bf2cda27c1f62834d6c448e3faa116.png

I am open to him, but deffo want to see a full season, 4 of his 7 goals were in a Coppa Italia game via a wretched Lecce (winless in Serie B so far) side. If Barca really really want him, it will be an uphill struggle. But, yes, he is on the list of possibilities, especially should Morata never come good. He seems to have explosive pace too, which Morata doesn't have. If Barca is sniffing around, have to believe RM is as well, plus PSG and Bayern and even Juve. I think he may have to have promises made of a starting position (from us) to shift the scales.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I havent seen him play but we do need to started looking for young top striker who has great potential 

Here are some even younger ones (Piatek will be 24 next July)

Pietro Pellegri (huge upside), ironically from Genoa as well (we need to hire their scouting crew for CF's, lol), now at Monaco

turned 17 five and a half months ago, scored 3 goals in first 6 Serie A games as a 16 YO, Monaco bought him for £17m in January

Date of Birth:    Mar 17, 2001
Place of Birth:    Genova  Italy
Height:    1,88 m
Nationality:    Italy  Italy
Position:    Forward - Centre-Forward
Foot:    right

11 goals, 14 assists in all games last year

Pietro-Pellegri-856401.jpg

10 Years Of Cheap Thrills

Lincoln (17yo) Flamengo 

Lincoln-3.jpg

Moise Kean (18yo) Juventus (arrrf)

Moise-Kean-Arsenal-787596.jpg

Jann-Fiete Arp (18yo) Hamburg

41537875_303.jpg

Matheus Cunha (19yo)  RB Leipzig

1a4225c8656f25231945b29ce0b08901.png

Myziane Maolida (19yo) Nice 

Newcastle-transfer-news-Myziane-Maolida-

Luka Jovic (20 yo) Frankfurt

csm_7624-1517494900-180126BLSGEBMG056_b4

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, the wes said:

We do need a striker that can finish ffs my granny is a better finisher than Morata 

We really dont have much luck with strikers do we eh!

Next time we fine a Drogs,or Beast we need to stick golden handcuffs on him!

This guy feels like Belotti 2.0. I wanted the Rooster more than Morata. He hasnt quite recaptured that magical season but we would definitely be better off with him rather than Morata right now. At least Belotti will fight for the team.

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

This guy feels like Belotti 2.0. I wanted the Rooster more than Morata. He hasnt quite recaptured that magical season but we would definitely be better off with him rather than Morata right now. At least Belotti will fight for the team.

Belotti hasn't been the same player after that bad injury he got for the right price I would buy him in a better team he could get his form back 

Juventus Reportedly Ask Genoa for Krzysztof Piatek Amid Inter Milan, EPL Rumours

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2798058-juventus-reportedly-ask-genoa-for-krzysztof-piatek-amid-inter-milan-epl-rumours

FUCK JUVENTUS! Fucking game playing cunts

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Juventus Reportedly Ask Genoa for Krzysztof Piatek Amid Inter Milan, EPL Rumours

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2798058-juventus-reportedly-ask-genoa-for-krzysztof-piatek-amid-inter-milan-epl-rumours

FUCK JUVENTUS! Fucking game playing cunts

Juventus pick off the best players in that league the way munich do in the german league 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Juventus pick off the best players in that league the way munich do in the german league 

Yes, the only truly world class, top two or 3 in their position in world Serie A players they dont have are Icardi and Kouilbaly. Maybe soon you could possible add Chiesa at LW (certainly top 10 in world already).

Genoa's Krzysztof Piatek Off to Best Serie A Debut in 70 Years

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/09/30/krzysztof-piatek-genoa-serie-a-goals

ROME (AP) Krzysztof Piatek is off to the best start for a Serie A debutante in nearly 70 years.

The 23-year-old Poland striker scored both of Genoa's goals in a 2-1 win over Frosinone on Sunday to raise his tally to eight in six matches.

The last player to achieve the feat was Karl Aage Hansen with Atalanta in 1949-50.

Overall this season, Piatek has scored 12 goals in all competitions - including his four-goal performance in the Italian Cup in August.

Piatek's performances have helped Genoa into sixth place. He had already scored twice before Frosinone pulled one back with a penalty from Camillo Ciano for its first goal of the season.

Piatek joined Genoa from Cracovia for a reported fee of 4 million euros ($4.6 million) in June. There are reports that Juventus is interested in signing him to a much bigger contract.

We REALLY have to look at him as the possible answer (not saying he is yet, but wow, he is fucking on fire,and is on a pretty shit team and STILL scoring like this)

I absolutely would straight swap Morata for him NOW, maybe even kick in £10m or so to grease the deal done. Morata's value is plummeting too, each week, so Genoa might tell us to fuck off.:(

I can tell you now that EVERY big team will go after him, ESPECIALLY Bayern, Juve, Barca, Real,and PSG.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You